Chapter4

The next morning,I feel a little tickle touch on my nose, I was woken up by Taylor, then the waitress came in receiving warm pan cakes we then start eating, we finished 5minutes later, the waitress then walks in grabbing the plates that we just licked off because there was syrup all over, "Taylor,your brother told me you have to go back to him" the waitress said "ok......bye Chloe" as I see tears run down her face "but why Kate why" I said to the waitress with anger "I don't know oh and Chloe Blair Elliot wants to see you NOW" she said as she grabs Taylor's hand leading her down the hall way as I sat there and watched seeing Taylor peek back a few times.

"Well well if it isn't the life saver" I heard as my head goes down slowly "aww are you crying because you don't wanna be here" they said again,"NO" I answered ,"well it does from this point of view" "huh?" As I look up, it was Brandon and Jake standing at the door laughing, "aahhhh" I yelled turning around putting my hair into a messy bun "you know what attractive Jake" Brandon said "what" Jake said as I feel a strong power of stares crawl down my spine , "aahhh" I screamed under my breath.

"When girls get angry so easily and those messy buns make me wanna fuck them" I heard, I could feel steam go out my ears what a jerk his pretty much messing with the wrong girl, I need to plant my spot on this guys, as I stand up I turn around staring at them with steam coming out my ears and red showing in my eyes, "you sat off her anger side" Jake said, I walk over to them grabbing their collars pushing them so hard into the wall in the hall way, "wtf did you just say" I said, "you heard me baby girl" Brandon said "yeah sexy mango".

"You guys are getting on my nerves" I said I didn't wanna hurt them but if they do push the limit well I'll have to,"oh it ok baby we won't hurt you" Brandon said " wtf"I said running into my room locking it behind, "I think I should freshin up"I said as I was in a kinda scared and anger mode.

I want and had a shower, after the shower I rapped a white towel over my cleaned body, blow dry my hair, receiving oily like hair I then walk out to my double bed where I sorted out what I could wear, I put on a pair of short ripped top fatted black jeans and a zebra pattern tank top, putting my oily hair into a messy bun, "KNOCK KNOCK" I heard, I walked over to the door, as I open the door seeing the brown headed cutie "hey sexy" he said as he looked up and down a few times "really grow up, I know your proudly dating a girl witch I'm not totally jello with "I said annoyed ,"what,,,,what are you talking about" he said as he rubs behind his neck, I turn around walking to my bed as he follows behind i just got to my bed feeling a hand grip my ass I turn slapping him so hard in the face it makes a red mark I turn once again siting on my bed "what was that for" he said in pain "well you shouldn't be touching things what aren't yours","whatever is in my house is mine".

"well not this thing" I said putting my adidas socks on and shoes after the next ."listen Chloe now it time you should know my rules they are pretty simple but if you don't listen PUNISHMENT,1 you shouldn't disrespect your owner,2 never back answer me,3 never disrespect my gang members,4do what your owner tells you what to do,5 pay attention all times.
"Lolz"I say under my breathe...

"Ahhh what ever" I said quietly, "babe why are you with this stupid freak" I girl voice said at my door, A girl with blonde straight hair with this duel blue eyes with thick makeup on and what she was wearing was a small lined red skirt and a white tank top that was nearly showing her tiny boobs and black high heels, "what babe" he said looking at her  "come on let go to our room and get some privacy" he stands walking off behind her "ewwww" I said  under my breathe.

I'll have to say I am a virgin and I will be proud to lose it to a guy who is special to me not to any gang member or LEADER.

IF YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY I HOPE YOUS GUYS COMMENT WHAT EVER LIKE "this doesn't make scene "😇😳❤❤️.    
I LOVE YOU GUYS OH AND WHO SHOULD CHLOE GET WITH TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY TO LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING AND LEAVING A LIKE

OF COURSE PLZ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😇