In Trouble?

Robin's P.O.V.

I swiftly headed toward the last known area of the target. I was still guilt tripping myself over abandoning my teammates, but I was battling with myself over whether or not they would worry. 

'Don't worry, they'll forget you were even there and complete the mission like they should.'

'No, they'll worry, they care about me more than the mission.'   

'How do you know that?' 

I stopped running, they'll definitely continue the mission. I just have to keep focused. But, somewhere inside of me was saying that they would look, but I ignored it, and kept with the mission. It was just a few more miles until the destination. I kept hopping around, not stopping for anything but only when I reach my destination. Because, I convince myself, No. One. Will. Notice. 

Kid Flash's P.O.V.

When we landed I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves, something felt off about this mission. But I can't seem to figure out why.  Everyone has been training and I feel as if we can all take anyone on, so I feel as if I'm nervous for no reason at all. But I am. I look around the camp we've made again, everyone was getting ready for heading out. Aqualad, Superboy, Artemis, Miss Martian, and..." I paused. Where is Robin? I run around the perimeter, looking for the boy I thought of as a brother. I went back to the camp, my worry growing stronger by the second. "Hey guys, where's Robin?" I knew, no, I know  that Robin can take care of himself, but he gets reckless. "Kid, you there?" I nodded, looking around. "Well, no one knows where he is. It's not a problem, he can take care of himself." I looked at Aqualad, my eyes widening. "What no?! We have to find him! He's like a brother, and if we don't find him and he's in trouble, it's not just the mission we should be worried about, it's his family too!" Artemis rolled her eyes. "Shut up Baywatch, Aqualad said he could handle himself." Everyone nodded, but Miss M hesitated, I looked up at her. "Maybe we should look for him..." I smiled, I had one, that's all I needed. Everyone glared at me. "We stick to the mission, that's what we have  to do." Aqualad glared at me. "Are you kidding?! You know, if you always stick to the mission and don't care about your comrades or friends, there's going to be no one to finish the mission. Miss M. if you're coming with me, let's get going." I run, slower than I could've, but I wanted to know if I had anyone who had my back. To my surprise, Miss M showed up flying. I heard her in my head.  

'You could go a little faster, I can keep up. Let's keep going East.' 

'Yeah, sorry about that entire thing, I'm just really worried and I can't shake it.'

'It's fine, I'm worried too."

We went back to quiet, and suddenly there were bursts of light coming from up ahead. 

'Robin'

'Rob!' 

We went faster, and we got there just in time to see Robin collapse. 

"NO!!"