Chapter 14

Dedicated to AaishaLouis9

Chapter 14 (i hope ya like it :))

I woke up with a gasp. I shudder. The nightmare I had was awful. I realize I have been acting like a wimp lately. I'm not going to let Quentin get under my skin. He's just one boy. And I'm one girl but at lease this one girl is not a wimp.

I get up and change into an exercise outfit. I go outside and start running. I feel someone's eyes on me and I look up. Nope, the sky is clear. Wait! Do aliens have invisible ships? Oh no! What if they do! I run faster and I'm out of breath when I stop. I drink my whole water bottle and I notice I'm on the edge. The fence is right next to me. Wow! I ran a whole three acres. Someone places a hand over my mouth and I instantly lick it.

"Don't move" that deep sexy voice I know all to well whispers in my ear.

I can feel all the color drain from my face and I start to shake.

"I said don't move!" he yells.

I force myself to stop and he grabs a fistful of hair and drags me to the car by my arm. He throws me into the car and straps me down. I jerk but he slaps me and I stop. He starts sucking on my neck and I cower away.

"L-leav-ve m-me a-alone!" I mange to say or stutter same thing. 

"Has my wittle Scar decided to talk?" He asks and raises an eyebrow. "Oh but don't worry there will be plenty of time for that and more later."

He gets in the car and he starts driving away. He turns up the radio and and starts to give me a headache. It's heavy rap and he has it blasted up REALLY loud. I squirm and try and cover my ears but I can't so I let out a whimper. We drove up to a old building that I recognized as a trade station. We haven't traded here in a while though. He turned the car off and untied me and dragged me out of the car. He threw me over his shoulder and took me inside. The scene made me cringe. Everyone was doing hand to hand com bat and everyone was bloody. I hid my head in his neck. He takes me up to a room that I assume is his. He throws me onto the bed and immediately takes off his belt. 

"Turn around."

***

I finished cleaning up my blood off my back without collapsing. I know he was holding back on the whip. He left not to long ago to clean up and get back to work. I finally collapsed on the bathroom floor and started crying. The last thing in my mind before I blacked out was...

...please save me Ky.

Luke's pov

She's gone...again...again or is it...again and again and...yea I lost count. I run my hand through my messy hair. 

"Did you find her yet?" I ask, looking up from my phone when the door opens.

"No. But I have a picture of the person who took her but it's the back of his head" Zeus says.