Who?

"(Y/n) wake up!! You're being picked up from the orphanage today!!" Said a way too familiar voice.

"Shut up Ash. I heard that a lot and then I ended up back at the orphanage." Ash was short for Ashlea. She has been my friend and roommate since I have been here. She came out to me not that long ago. It honestly didn't bother me. I was happy for her. We are both 16 and we thought that if we dont get out of here by the time we were 18 we would just move in with each other after we got enough money.

"But its true!! A guy named Mark and his girlfriend Amy are at the orphanage to get you out of this terrible place!! But guess WHO is coming with you!! ME!" Ash, wait no, my alarm clock screamed at me. I came up with the best idea and slapped her in her face.

"Prove it." I said as I pulled the grey blanket over my head.

"I will. But you have to get ready and pack. Because im not lying. COME ON SLOW POKE!!!" Ash then ripped the blankets off me and I slapped her again.

"Ugh, Fine."

As I was packing up my stuff I found a drawing that I did a while ago it was of a youtuber I watch. His user name was Crankgameplays. He would always make me happy with his high energy. Yeah I would do anything to meet him. For an example like walk around a convention center for 6 hours. I dont have that much stuff so I Finished quickly. I got done packing and we headed out to the courtyard. Yes Ash and I have had our complications while we were here but soon that will be behind us. There was one thing I was forgetting to do. I quickly ran back to where all the other kids were and I told my best guy friend or Brendon that I was leaving and we hugged and said our goodbyes.

=============

I just want to thank falloutassassin for helping me with this chapter. They are gonna help me with this story. Alright buh-bye!!