Chapter 17

Tayla P.O.V.

One Month Later

     Me and Jayceon been hanging out more lately. And no we haven't had sex or anything. All we do is kiss eachother and flirt. We're not a couple and honestly I don't know what I want us to be. I wanted to talk to him about it, but I'm nervous on what he might say. I'm suppose to be hanging with him tomorrow since it was Saturday. I was sitting on my bed doing some homework and listening to music. I got a text.

*Text Convo*

Bigdaddy Jayy: aye girl wassup

me: the name you put in my phone though  
-_- doing some hw and bumping

Bigdaddy Jayy: You don't like the name, that's the best name you could ever have

me: yea ok, but wat you doin nigga

Bigdaddy Jayy: wit Chris and Sean doing business.  I can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)

me:lmao oh really? stop with the winking. me too :)

Bigdaddy Jayy: Wear something nice ;)

me:ok

*End Convo*

     Jayceon just makes me smile. I can't stop thinking about him. Quan walked in and sat on my bed. He looked sad

     "What's wrong Quan?"

     "I miss my best friend. You always out."

     "Aww I miss you too. I'm sorry Quan. Please forgive me." I jumped on him hugging him. I felt bad, I haven't been spending time with him lately. He tried to push me off.

     "No don't try it. You don't even love me no more."

     "I do Quan, don't make me feel worst." I was kissing all over his face.

     "Eww stop with the kisses."

     "Go out with me tonight."

     "Where?"

     "I'm taking you out so its a surprise."

     "Ard when we leaving?"

     "At 6:30 so be ready."

     "Ard." he got up and was about to leave out. I grabbed his arm.

     "I love you Quan so don't be mad at me you know you my nigga, my homie, my brother and everything else."

     "I love you too and I know." He left out. Now I have to find something to wear.

     I went to my closet to get my black and white crop top, I grabbed my boyfriend black sweater, and my shorts. I decided to wear my jordans. I got in the shower. After putting on lotion I got dressed. I fixed my hair and put on my marc jacobs watch. I put on my hoop earnings. I grabbed my furla bag, and iPhone.

     "Quan come on."

     "I'm right here."

     "You driving." I said.

     He got the keys and we left out. We went go cart driving. When we got there I paid for our tickets to race.

     "Let's take a picture." I said.

     We found someone to take our picture.

     "Send those to me." Quan said.

     We went to go race. We raced like 3 times times and he won 2 of those times. We went to go eat pizza. We got back home and I had so much fun. I went to my room.