Chapter 25

Jayceon P.O.V.

     I slipped up at the club that night. I was drunk and high. But the other days I didn't have an excuse. I just wanted a good time and Jass gave it to me. Tayla fucked that girl up at lunch. I know she had a broken nose and a busted lip. I never saw Tayla so out of it. Then she punched me right in my face. That shit hurted. I'm going to have a black eye. I know she probably hate me, but I want to get her back. I fucked up.

Tayla P.O.V.

     It's been two days since I fought. I was suspended and now I'm going back. I got up and went to take a shower. After my shower I did my hygiene thing and went to my closet to get something to wear. I picked my black and white leggings, my black see through shirt, I put on my black tube top underneath and my jordans. I had my hair straightened so I just brushed it out. I grabbed my Marc Jacobs watch and my obey hat. I put on some lip gloss and grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the doors and went in my all white Bentley. It was a gift from my mother even though I would have preferred a truck. In about 10 minutes I pulled up to the school and walked in. Quan and Chris were over talking to Jay. I rolled my eyes. I guess I'll go say hi to the two people I like. I walked over.

     "Tayla." I turned around at the mention of my name.

     "Hey Cory." I leaned in to give him a hug.

     "Where you been? You left me and You're my only friend here."

     "Suspended for fighting."

     "Why?"

     "Some hoe that disrespected me."

     "Did you win?" I laughed. We began to walk over to the boys.

     "Yea should have seen me."

     "Wassup Tayla." Quan said.

     "Hey biscuit." Why do Chris call me that? I have no idea.

     "Hey guys." I said giving them a hug. I didn't look at Jay.

     "I don't get a hug?" I looked at this nigga sideways. Is he stupid.

     "No you don't." Quan, Chris and Cory were all talking.

     "Why not?"

     "Do you hear yourself? I'm not giving you no hug so leave me alone."

     "Don't be a bitch about it." I know he didn't just get smart. See these people going to make me get ratchet.

     "I wasn't being a bitch, I was being as nice as I could." I said raising my voice. Let me leave I don't have time to be arguing so I just walked off.

     "Where you going?"

     "Some place where I won't have an attitude." Cory came up to me.

     "How you know Chris?"

     "That's my best friend."

     "Really? That's my cousin."

    "You're lying. I hope you're not as crazy as him."

    "He's not that bad."

    "I know that's my nigga, I love his crazy ass."

     "I guess you going to love me too." I laughed.

     "I don't know about that."

     "You'll love me, maybe as more than a friend." He said winking. He's too into himself.

     "I don't know about that, Cory you are something else." We walked into the room taking our seats. Jay walked in and sat next to me.

     "Tayla I'm sorry."

     "For what?" I said looking at him.

     "For when you were fighting and everything."

     "Why are you saying sorry? Because you got caught?"

     "No for treating you bad."

     "Whatever Jay save your sorry for someone who gives a fuck. Because I'm done hearing your lies." I wasn't over him, but I wanted to be.

     "Tayla I want you back. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry."

     "You're not getting me back Jay. So go back doing what you been doing behind my back. Because I'm sure that if she never said nothing you would continue to fuck around."

     "No I wouldn't have-" I cut him off.

     "Honestly Jayceon whatever you have to say I don't care. You can stop telling me lies. Just leave me alone. Forget about me." I turned around. I'm just done with the bullshit in my life.

     After school I went home. I just wanted to be alone and have some space. I walked in the house and went to my room. I sat on my bed and went scrolling through instagram. I saw a picture of me that Cory posted, I was caught off guard. The caption said 'This my future, she is beautiful.' This boy is crazy. I commented and said 'aww Cory but take this down I look ugly.' I swear he is something else. I got a text.

Text Convo

Punk ass bestfriend: Tayla wyd

me: home coolin

Punk ass bestfriend: let me come over I'm bored as hell

me: no I need me time

punk ass bestfriend: but i miss you though

me: you just saw me. go hang with chris

punk ass bestfriend: no I don't like him

me: lmao boy don't treat him like that

punk ass bestfriend: but foreal Jay be saying how he sorry and want you back

me: i don't care he hurt me

punk ass bestfriend: you still love him?

me: yea but fuck dat bitch like the song say

punk ass bestfriend: lmao you crazy but im bout to get head ttyl love you

me: ya nasty ass love you too

End Convo

     My bestfriend is something else. I started to take off my shoes but I heard noise from downstairs. I opened my door.

     "Mom!" I yelled. No reply. I heard it again. I shut my door and locked it. I went over to my dresser and pulled out my knife. I heard a loud boom and ran to my phone to call Quan. He didn't answer. Just when I was about to call Chris my door was knocked down. The person held the gun to my head.

     "Drop the knife." I dropped it.

     "What do you want? Don't hurt me."

     "Shut up." He knocked me out. I was done and I knew it.