Chapter 1

I was alone in the place I call home sitting in front of the old grandfather clock at the end of the hallway listening to break by three day grace singing along as I wait for them to come back, I hate calling them “my parents” they always beat me. I despised the memories of them beating me they would bring so much sadness back with them, sometimes the memories would come back as nightmares that I would wake up from in the middle of the night bawling in tears. After a few years of all the abuse I started cutting myself, my arm, my legs tell they were nothing but scars. They say that scars teach you a lesson, all these lesson was that life Works in cruel ways.
"Kayma! We're home!" Ralph yells from the front door in a devilish tone.
(Ralph and Mandolin are tina's parents names, sorry to the people named Ralph and Mandolin.)
I shot up, fear running through my body for what was coming to me I quickly paused my music.
"Kayma come here. " Mandolin said a little calmer much softer vioce she always tried to calm me before my beating.
I hesitantly walked to them I had to listen or they would drag me to the attic and the beating would be harder than normal I learned that the hard way. When I had gotten to them I could see some sort of blood lust in her
eyes, it would have scared any normal child but I have seen this look to many times it greeted me every day and night by reality or nightmare it was always there making its presence.
My "father" grabbed my wrist and guided me to the attic I mentally prepared myself for my betting on the way to the attic “mom “ got a bat, we got to the attic and "father" threw me to the ground I grunted for the impact "father's" smile grow wider "mother" rose the bat above my waist and swung down over and over again I laid there feeling the wind get knocked out of me and some of my rides breaking I started coughing up blood as my "mother" swung at me with the bat my "father" slised at my legs cuting and taring at the flesh of my legs after a while they got bored with it and they left me alone bleeding and sobbing. I sat in the corner crying, bleeding, and alone It felt lonely up here but peaceful in the dark. I sat in the shadows it was calming and quiet I finally passing out from blood loss into a peaceful sleep.

A/n-----------------------------------------------
Hey here's your chapter I'll post another chapter whenever I can bye.
Word count: 461.