Prologue

Name: Kayma Cay Cat (family nickname: Kay Cay)
Creepypasta Name: shadow pain.
Age: 15
Powers: teleportation like the Chester cat, strength, can merge with the shadows to hide, speed, immune to poison, and shadow powers.
Family members: unknown biological father and dead mother, abusive stepmother and stepfather, related to
wonderlandians some how.
Personality: lil-mannered at times(depends on mode), quite but can be talkative, loner, if you mess with her stuff she will kill you, depressed a lot, quick learner, (given the right mode) trickster, helpful to friends, Moody, likes to clean, can come off as rude at times, good actor,
Disorders: insane, C.I.P.A, hallucinations/visions.
Eye color: black eyes when lusting blood, white eyes when hallucinating/visions.
Hair color: white fade to black.
Original eye color: blue, hazel, amber, and gray sometimes change with mood.
Original hair color: brown with blonde and red highlights.
Extra features: Has cat ears and cat tail that can disappear and reappear.
Outfit: black and white high tops, black and blue ombre jeans, white fuck you shirt, black and silver trench coat,
sometimes wears a mask.
Weapons: black pistol, 5 poison knives, 5 normal knives, and a scythe, poison bullets.
Backstory: Kayma Cay Cat was born in 2002 on the 28th of April in the hospital of the white queen’s castle, After birth the mother died from loss of blood. One month after the birth of a beautiful little girl and the loss of a beloved mother a war broke out between the wonderlandians and the monsters, before the attacks little Kayma was taken to the human world and put in a orphanage. A human happened to followed the wonderlandian back through the rabbit hole to wonderland and in 15 years was able to save the wonderlandians and sent the monsters back where they came from but when they went to get Kayma back she was already gone.
Disclaimer I do not own any of the other characters but my own and there are some inappropriate language and
violence you have been warned.
A/n-----------------------------------------------
Hey this is just the prologue but its need information so deal with it. I may or may not post chapter one so ya and if you read the original yes it is different cause I made a few changes to what I wanted so ya have a good night or day thanks bye :-)