Chapter 2

Authors note: "She" is the main character and her name with be revealed and used in future chapters. But for now there is "She" and Morgan, the boyfriend. 

The train had passed and it was quiet. 

"What do you want to see first?" she asked. Morgan looked around. 

"The castle" he said. She headed right and he followed. He had never been to the Inside world and was looking around, taking it all in. "So remind me, is this hell?" he asked. She laughed. 

"No, not even close. This is the Inside world. This is where others come from. All things outsiders think don't exist, they exist here. Mythical, evil, demonic, supernatural. They all live here. 

"Which are you?" he asked. She froze. In the three years they have been dating he had never asked and she had never offered to tell.

"W-why do you ask?" she asked. Morgan shrugged. 

"You told me you weren't human and that you aren't from this world but you never told me exactly what you are. I'm here, I might as well know" she was still for a moment but then continued walking. 

"I'm a demon" she said. 

"Can I see you in your true form?" Morgan asked. This confused her. 

"There is no form. Angels and demons look like humans, all the other beings look different though. They can not disguise themselves as a human though, nor any other creature. 

"What are the other beings?" Morgan asked. 

"Let's see, there are angels, demons, dragons, mermaids, unicorns, sirens, griffins, foxes, fauns and Satyr's. Half man, half goat"

"Did you say foxes?" Morgan asked. She nodded. "You mean the same foxes in the human world?" she nodded again. 

"Does that surprise you?"

"No, I just don't think foxes are mythical" he said in a matter of fact tone.

"They are. Years ago some escaped and reproduced in the outside world and that's why humans get the pleasure of them" she explained.