Chapter 6

"Elayna!" someone yelled. Morgan turned around and saw a man dressed in fancy clothes running towards them. They stopped walking and as the man approached them, he slowed to a stop. Elayna looked at the ground, this was a very awkward situation for her.

"Hello, I'm Morgan" he said, and he held out his hand. The man pushed past him towards Elayna, he grabbed her but she pulled away. 

"Elayna! Where  have you been! It's been three years!" he yelled. "And who is this?" he asked, looking at Morgan. 

"I said my name was Morgan but you ignored me" Morgan said. Elayna ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath.

"John, this is my boyfriend and Morgan, this is prince John" 

"Elayna! Where have you been? Gone for three years and then I just see you show up outside my palace! I thought you were dead like your parents!" he yelled. 

"She went to he outside world and fell in love with a human" said a voice. It was the Siren again. 

"What? Elayna is this true?" Elayna nodded. John looked back and forth between Morgan and Elayna. He shook his head. "Follow me" he said and then started to walk back towards the palace. "The king and queen requested to see you as soon as you were found" John explained. He continued on. Morgan followed after him and Elayna had no choice.