Chapter 1•Packing

kurt's POV 💫

I tapped my foot anxiously under my desk as the clock clicked and clacked until. RINGGGGGGGG!!! I grinned. Finally, it's summer.

~Time Skip (At the Hudson-Hummel home)~

As I skipped into my house I was greeted by Puck and Finn, who were obviously watching porn because I could literlly see the boners in their jeans. I sighed.

"Why do you guys like to bond over watching porn?!" Puck rolled his eyes.

"Like you don't do that with your little boy toy!" I gasped. I quickly covered my books over my face to hide my obvious blush. Pucked smirked

"Finn look! He's blushing over his little boy toy!" Puck said as he put an arm around Finn's shoulder.

"Wait? Whos the boy toy??" Finn said as if he was dillusional.

"Blaine!!!" Puck and I screamed in unision. Puck grinned as he started to say

"Oh my god! Kurt Just admitted his hot sexy love for Blaine!!"

"Whatever." I sighed and started to gallop to my room. As I skipped to my room I was stopped at the staircase by my dad.

"Hi kurt. I just wanted to let you know that I signed you up for summer camp." My dad said

I frowned. "Dad! You know I can't stand going to summer camp. For starters dad I can't bring as many fashion foward outfits because they'll get wrinkled. Two the showers are filled with roaches!" I yelled.  I looked back at my dad, He was still grinning, which was confusing because normally after I yell something like that he isn't that optimistic.

My dad chuckled lightly "Blaine is going to." He said still grinning. My dads grinn slowly transfered from his face onto my face as I sprinted up to my room to start packing.

I packed the most least fashion foward items I could find because I didn't want any of my fashionista clothes to get wrinkled again. After I was done packing my clothes I snuck into Finn's room and tried to find somefashion foward hiking boots but sadly they were either too big or they looked like a piece of crap. When I (Finally) finshed packing I began to make my way to the bus stop. I looked and looks pled for Blaine but I couldn't find him. Where the hell is he?!

Blaine's POV🦋

"Cooop!!! WHERE. THE. HELL. IS. MY. PHONE!!" I yelled at my eldest brother Cooper who was watching his audition tape for the new Michal Bay movie on a goddamn loop.

"It's in your backpack!!" Coop yelled back. I swiftly grabbed my phone out of my back pack and cramed it in my back pocket.

"BYE!!" I yelled, while rushing out the door to the bus stop where Kurt hopefully was. When I arrived at the bus stop I started to sneak up behind Kurt who was listening to music with his headphones on.

"Boo!" Yelled while I wrapped my arms around Kurt's neck. Kurt squealed as he grabbed my hand and started to walk me to the bus entrance.