Chapter 4•Cabin craze

Kurt's Pov😊
While I was walking to my cabin I noticed how filthy this camp was. Like, honestly they can at least clean up a little. As I was inspecting every tiny bit of filth on the ground I accidentally walked into a door. Luckily for me the door I fell into was the door to my cabin. My small burst of happiness was quickly ruined by none other than Meerkat face opening the door. He was oddly silent.
"Where's everyone else?" I stuttered out.
"There probably getting their bags."  Meerkat face said coldly.
"Oh ok" I managed to stutter out. Then just like a lightning strike, three boys in Dalton uniforms barged into the cabin.  One was polishing a gavel and the other two had there hands around each other's waist's.
"Hi I'm Kurt" I said.
After an extremely awkward silence one of the Dalton boy's finally said something.
"Hi, I'm nick, and this is my boyfriend Jeff."  I slowly stepped out of my bunk, 

"hi I'm Kurt!" I replied. The other boy polishing his gavel just looked down at his feet and vomited all over my suitcase. 

"OMG OMG GUYS I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!" The boy cleaned off his gavel somewhat and starting waddling to the nurses office with Jeff and Nick. 

"Kurt! What's wrong with Wes!" Blaine yelled while running into the cabin.

"Oh nothing really, I guess he just caught a stomach bug or something." I said. That's when Blaine noticed the horrific smell.

"Kurt, what the fuck is that smell?" Blaine asked less aggressively, I tilted my head down and pointed my finger towards my Brett smelling suitcase. 

~Blaine's pov ;)~ 

I slowly turned my head towards whatever Kurt was pointing at. I quickly looked away when I saw that kurts backpack was covered in Wes's throw up. Kurt stood up and walked towards me, 

"What am i gonna do?!' Kurt said in distress. I swiftly took off my jacket and started agressivly trying to get the disgusting smell off his suit case. Then, I started running towards my cabin.

"Blaine! Where the fuck are you going!" Kurt yelled. Sadly, I was thinking too much about Kurt so when I arrived at my cabin I smacked my head on the door. Sam obviously heard me fall because while I was on the ground he opened the door. I crawled through the door, and forgot to close the door. Sam was obviously pissed about that. 

"BLAINE! Haven't you ever heard of closing the goddamn door!" (heheheh obvious P!ATD reference). I tilted my head up at Sam as I said "BITCH IM CRAWLING!" After Sam and I ended our  argument about closing the goddamn door, I went in my suit case and pulled out some clothes that I think would look cute on Kurt, ya know in a platonic, friend-ish way. I know he wasn't going to wear barf smelling clothes. 

~Time skip~

"Ok Kurt, I'll wear your barf smelling clothes if you wear the clothes I picked out for you." I said kindly. Kurt sighed, "fine" "I'm going to look like you...BLEGH!" I looked at him in shock, did he really just throw up.

"Kurt are you sick" I asked 

"No, I think it's just the  Brett smell" Kurt replied 

"Urr...who's Brett" I wondered 

"A guy who smells homeless, he's in my spainish class." Kurt said with a frown.

"Oh" I said.  I swiftly sprang into action, I took kurt's suitcase into my cabin, I cleaned all the vomit off of kurts bed. Everything was going perfectly fine until, Kurt wanted to change his clothes but he was too tired, so I decided to get him dressed. I knew that it was gonna be awkward but awkward is better than barf smell right? I started to take off his shirt, Kurt was embarrassed, I could tell he wasn't that confident because he kept squirming. When I began to take his pants off he freaked. 

"BLAINE! Stop, I'm so sorry!" He yelled in distress 

"Sorry that I made you uncomfortable" I said as I tilted my head downward

"No, no , no, Blaine you didn't make me uncomfortable, it's just that I'm sorry you had to look at my ugly body." He said sadly 

"Kurt stop, just stop, your body isn't ugly. Your beautiful, handsome, kind, strong, and most importantly. Your mine." I muttered out. Caught up in the moment I quickly kissed him, he kissed back, my hands on his waist while his hands were around my neck. He was about to wrap his legs around my torso until.