Chapter 1

The man comes over to me and punches me again and again and again...I got kidnapped by these Russians who was trying to get information on me for their boss who I stole some art from. They tied me up with my hands tide on a pole up above me. I look over to my left and I can see a man, he is tied up to a chair getting the same 5 star treatment I am. They unhooked my hands and laid me down on a table I can see the man starting to struggle when he sees what's about to happen to me. They put a rag over my head and start pouring water on my face. I feel like I'm suffocating and I'm just about to lose consciousness until they pull the rag off my face. I start spitting up all that water. They do it a couple more times until they tie me back to the pole. The Russians finally leave for some unknown reason. And the other man thinks this is the perfect time to make conversation.
"I'm Eliot, what's your name?" He says while winking.
"Do you really think this is the time to be making conversation?" I say in almost disgust.
"Better now than never" Eliot says shrugging
I ignore him and swing my legs over my head and cross my legs with the pole above me. I pull up and use my momentum to break the pole. The Eliot looks at me in amusement.
"Would to like to help me out here?" He motions towards his tide up hands.
About that time the Russian men come inside and start running at me. With my hands still tied I kick the first guy and he falls on the ground. I see another man with a knife running at me and I kick him in the face and he stumbles back so I take that to my advantage and kick his hand that has the knife in it. The knife slides across the room. The man hits me in the face and when I fall I kick him in the knee and then in the face. Just when I thought I was done one of the men wraps his arms around my neck and puts me in a choke hold. I swing my legs up and pull them back down and that momentum caused the guy to flip over me. He tried to get up but I kicked him in the face. When I knocked all of them out I went to the knife and cut my hands free. I was just about to leave when Eliot yelled
"Aren't you going to cut me loose? "
I look at him and toss the knife over at his feet. He looks down at the knife and smirks then looks back at me.
"I never did get your name"
My names Lacey, I say while walking out.

Ok guys this is my very first story ever.. it's going to have misspelling, probably going to be confusing and they will be very short ... I have no idea how long these will be..
just a little FYI.