Epilogue

Nayeon cried as she pulled the white blanket off of Mark and watched his lifeless body lying on the bed. He's gone and she couldn't do anything to save him. She knows she will be given too many awards because of something she wasn't able to do but the only award she wanted to have and keep forever will never be given to her anymore ---- have Mark by her side forever. He's gone. She is staring at his lifeless body and held her hands. She loves him and here he is sacrificing himself, lying on this bed, dead --- just because of her.

She sobbed loudly and hugged Mark tight, crying her eyes out, begging for him to wake up so they could go home and do the usual things they do every single day they are together. She could feel her heart crushed, knowing it would never be healed. She ran her thumb over to his lips and sniffed loud as loud sobs escaped her lips yet again and she planted a soft kiss on his lips before putting the white blanket over him and said goodbye to him forever.

For just two hours, the pain she is feeling is unbearable, she couldn't even get some sleep. She packed her bags and sneaked out the house, making sure all the girls have fallen asleep. She knows where to go. She hailed a cab and true enough after 2 hours, she's opening the door of Mark's rest house. She looked around the quiet place and broke down. Memories with Mark flooded the place but now, the place is flooded by emptiness and pain. She will never have the opportunity to have him cooking some pasta for her, have someone make her feel like she is the prettiest girl in the world, have someone make her feel like she is never alone and have someone who would love her even if he wouldn't admit it. She brought her hands over her mouth as she cried loudly again.

Thoughts of Mark saying I love you to her flooded her mind, adding up too much pain inside her. She's is drained. She needed some time, although she knows she may never get over the fact that the man she loves was taken away from her just because of her, she have to force herself to.

A week later, Nayeon heard a knock on the front door startled Nayeon's sobbing state. Yes, she still cries like a child every day. She doesn't even care if she just eats ones a day and just sleep her butt off. She walked over to open the door to be met by Mr. Han and her friends making her frown. She never told anyone about the place.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked wiping the tears that fell down her cheeks.

They looked at her and shook their head in sympathy. Nayeon looked like a mess. They don't even know if she still combs her hair or even eat a good meal. She has puffed eyes, red nose and her cheeks are still stained by tears.

"Who told you about this place?" She asked again frowning heavily.

"I just want to congratulate you and hand you personally your recognition for what you have achieved." Mr. Han said handing Nayeon the envelope which she just stared at.

"Just get that..." Nayeon shrugged and shook her head, crying loudly because of her loss, "I don't need that anymore."

"We also have something to return to you too." He said looking back at the girls who are just forcing themselves not to cry.

They stepped aside and walked slowly towards Nayeon is Mark. Mark Tuan. Those chocolate brown eyes are looking at her again, causing her to sob loudly. Nayeon broke down as soon as his arms wrapped around her. He is alive.

"How?" She asked frowning at them and looked up at Mark as they let go.

"He explained. You explained to us as well and we listened." Mr. Han said as the other girls just nodded their heads in agreement.

"He told us everything Nayeon unnie." Mina said softly and carefully, "He admitted he killed the detectives but he never killed other people. He also volunteered to pay for everything his gang mates have done."

"And the force found that as a brave and loyal move. Plus his perseverance to keep you safe was added up to that." Jihyo added.

"He is clear of all charges, along with his friends because of the punishment given to him." Jungyeon continued, "Temporary paralysis as we call it. He has been paralyzed for a week, being given food and water every day with the help of the injection."

"We will leave you both now." Mr. Han said.

The girls walked over to Nayeon and hugged her tight as they cried. They missed their best friend and they know only Mark could help her. They were grateful the death sentence was cancelled. They bid the two goodbyes and went away from the place leaving Mark and Nayeon stand in silence. Nayeon was happy, yet she still could not believe that he is back.

"Mark oppa?" Nayeon asked after some time.

"I'm sorry." He apologized looking down his feet.

She quickly held his hand and hugged him, looking up at him with so much love and affection. He looked down at her and wrapped his arms around him before planting a peck on her forehead as she smiled.

"You are back." She smiled, for the first time in a week, "I love you..."

Mark smiled and cupped her face, rubbing his thumb lightly against her cheek, "I love you Nayeon."

~~~~~

Yaaaaaaaay!!! I hope that didn't get too out of hand but whatever. idc. So, bye bye for now.

Enjoyyyyy