CH 2

We walk to our lockers and open them placing our bags inside and getting out books out for the day. Suddenly I feel a breath on my neck its gives my Goosebumps and gives me a shiver down my spine. "Watch your back babe" I hear a male voice.

I roll my eyes and slam my locker I spin around to have Levi's face in mine. "Maybe you should watch yours" I say. I shove him with my shoulder and walk to my first class. I think I should give you the low down about our rivalry.

We are both leaders of gangs. Mine is all Girls and his is all Guys. Mine is called death roses and I have myself, Tori, Madison, Clover and Dalila. Levi's is Black wolves and in his he has himself, Alec, Chai, Aiden and Issac.

We are rival gangs and our territory splits down the middle of the town. It's a pretty small town and there's only two schools. A primary and High and now that were seniors we are all together in the school.

We stay out of each others way but when we cross paths it isn't pretty. We have been receiving threats like this for months. Its not like it affects us because we do it right back.

I walk into my classroom and take a seat at the back placing a book on the desk next to me saving it for clover. I see her long Strawberry blonde hair flick over her shoulder as she walks into the room.

She's wearing a black mini skater skirt. Her long pale legs showing leading to her black heel boots. She sat next to me and placed her black leather jacket on the back of the chair and her grey crop top showed her toned stomach.

"Hey babe" she said leaning over giving me an air kiss on the cheek. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. "well yeah it's Monday and I didn't go out all weekend." I said back. The loud bell rings saying it's time for class.

I say to Clover "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and right on time our gorgeous physics teacher walks in. "Morning boys and girls I hope you had a great weekend" he says. "Today well be working on newtons three laws can you open your text books to page 189"

I flip open my book to see the scribbles from last lesson. "guys I want you to complete the first 10 questions and once your finished bring your book up and you can study for the rest of the period" he says.

We all get down to work and I finish the questions in 15 minutes. I slide out of my chair and Clover pulls me back into it. "hey" she whispers "can I have your work quick I don't really understand it"

"Yeah you can but be quick because I want to start my study" I said. "yeah ok I'll just copy it" she said back. She takes the book and starts to write in the answers. Once she's done I stand up again and start to walk back to the front.

Suddenly I can feel the ground coming towards me. I put my hands down and fall onto my arms thank god for my quick reflex's. I can hear the snort of suppressed laughter as I stand back up. I swipe the imaginary dust off my jeans and glare at Chai. His foot stuck out in front of me and I tripped on it.

He gives me a glare back and I give my work to the teacher. I get back to my desk and sit down. "how was your trip" Clover said while trying not to laugh. "It was great" I say with a huff.

The bell rang for the end of the period. We went our separate ways me to art and her to music. Those periods ended and we headed for recess we went to our usual spot behind the building under the oak tree. Recess ended and we headed for class.

After 2 hours it was lunch. All five of us went to the canteen (cafeteria). We lined up for our lunches and each of us got a sandwich with a slab of meat type stuff and what they'd call a salad which was tomatoes and lettuce. We grabbed and drink and headed to our spot.

We were all catching up about what each did on the weekend. I could start to hear a group of boy's voice each getting louder trying to out do the other. "Fuck guys that's Alec's voice" Tori said. We all stand up and and dust our selves off.

We all stand at the ready as the boys come around the corner. "What are you doing here this is our territory" I say. They all line up in front of me. "We need your help" Alec says.

"Why would you, need our help" Tori spat. "Because Blood are trying to take over the whole town which means your territory as well" Chai said.

We all looked at each other. "And what would we be doing"? Asked Maddison. "We will join together and become the strongest gang around". Said Aiden. "we will have a quick meeting and get back to you" I said.

We all walk to behind the thick trunked tree. "Guys" I say, "I think we should help this is our territory we don't want to loose it to Blood". "But they're our enemies" said clover. "Yeh" everyone but me and clover said.

"But do we want to loose our place of ruling the town" I said. They all looked to the ground scuffling their shoes in the dirt. "I guess" said Madison.

We all turn around and walk back to the boys. "We'll help you on one condition" Tori said. "And what would that be". Said Issac. "We choose our name" Said Dalila.

"And what might that be"? asked Aiden. "The Black Roses" Said Dalila. We all nodded our heads in agreement. "Oh and I'm the leader" I say. "No way" says Levi. "We can both be leaders" He says. "Fine" I say.

This is my book to far :) i hope you guys are enjoying it if you have any ideas comments hates anythings just comment below don't forget to leave a VOTE if you enjoying thanks xxx

INSTAGRAM - samie.louise