10:17

Wonho
"Hoseok?" I heard from Hyungwon next to me, the group of us were currently watching a movie.

How come he was using my real name? He knew I preferred the nickname as that's how I introduced myself.

"Yes Hyungwon?" I asked and looked around at the others, we seemed to be in our own world, the others focused on the movie that was playing.

He wasn't answering, "Hoseok," he said shyly. Confused as to why he was only saying my name I looked over to see him, he was sleeping. A rose coloured tint had covered his cheeks and nose. He was dreaming about me, how cute.

I lightly shook his arm to wake him, "Hyungwonnie, you're sleeping~" I cooed trying to wake him up. Suddenly he sat up flustered, he looked around and saw everyone who still weren't paying attention.

He then looked at me, I was staring at him so I had caught him look me straight in the eyes which startled him causing him to look anywhere but me. His eyes were focused on his lap now, watching him move his eyes down I followed and noticed.

There was a little, well not so little, bump in his trousers. He was having a wet dream about me, how cute.

"Oh, I didn't know you felt that way about me~" I sang moving closer to the younger boy and placing my hand on his thigh.

He then stood up abruptly, embarrassed and left the room.

"Where'd Hyungwon go to?" Changkyun asked looking up from the screen and removing his arm from Kihyun's shoulder. They had become close over the course of the night.

"The bathroom," I lied.

"You should go see if he's okay," Kihyun insisted.

"Well if you say so," I laughed and walked into the direction of the bathroom.

knock knock

"J-Just a minute," I laughed, his voice sounding strained.

"Hyungwonnie~" I ended up laughing out, this whole situation funny to me.

"O-Okay you can come in," he allowed, I went inside and saw him sitting on the edge of the bathtub his face dripping with water. He must of splashed it to calm himself, his trouble no longer there.

"Are you okay?" I questioned not really concerned because I knew he was fine.

"Yeah I'm okay, I had a bad dream-" he lied looking down at his lap again.

"Look at me," I demanded, his face immediately looking up to my eyes. Our faces were quite close now as I had moved closer since I walked into the room.

Flushed he looked my way, his face still pink, "Yeah?" his wide eyes gleaming with innocence.

"Wanna kiss?" I asked seriously.

"W-What?" he stuttered, his face going redder than before. Which I just laughed.

"I'm only joking," he looked slightly disappointed at this making me feel guilty.

"Uh, unless you want to?" I suggested moving slightly closer to him, my hand ending up resting on his thigh.