6:15

"Hyungwonnie," the vowels in my name were dragged out by the person talking, I couldn't see there face but the voice sounded too familiar.

"Hyungwonnie wake up I have a surprise," when did I fall asleep again? I really didn't want to get up.

"Please baby wake up for me?" immediately my eyes shot open to see the culprit of the pet name. Hoseok of course, what was he doing outside of my dream world?

"Hoseok? what are you doing here?" I questioned absolutely confused and dazed as I was still half asleep.

"I'm here to ask you a question baby boy," he smiled and then giggled at the name he had called me, he was too cute.

"Hmph?" I mumbled out not being able to get words out as I was too shocked at the last sentence.

"I wanted to ask you if-" he stopped lifting me into his arms cuddling me, "you would be my boyfriend?" he asked gazing into my eyes hopefully. My heart started pounding fastly, he wanted to be my boyfriend? I had to still be dreaming right? But I don't remember falling asleep.

Instead of replying I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed him, it felt so amazing to finally be kissing the man of my dreams, but it felt way too good to be true.

And then I woke up again, staring at the clock - 6:15 am only 45 more minutes until I had to leave for work.

I might aswell begin getting ready now, standing out of my bed slightly upset that my amazing dream had to end, I walked out of my shared room with my housemate Hyunwoo and went into the bathroom.