Chapter 1

mitsuki pov. (113-114)

* It's my first day shinigami academia* I thought when i step to academia, ground of everyone turn to look at me and i started to think why they looking at me, when i look back at them, some of them turn to look away then i hit at something or someone, it was man with red hair and smirk on his face, when he look at me. ''Hey kid watch where you going?'' he say while i stepping backwards rubbing my nose i look at him. ''Who are you and what is your big idea standing there.'' i ask. ''Abarai Renji and you are.'' he ask ''Naikiyara Mitsuki.'' I say still looking at him. '' never heard that name.'' Reiji say. ''who is your parents.''. ''My mother was Naikiyara Chiya and i never knew my father.'' i said. ''Oh...'' he say. ''yea and i have to go now bye Abarai-kun.'' i say and walked away.

I did't look behind me as tears roll on my cheek out my eyes as i member my mother. ''Mama.'' I whisper to myself as i touch me forhead  where is my birthmark is. Cherry  blossom with diamond in the middle as birthmark my mother did have diamond as birthmark on her forhead. I sense familiar presence and looking around but did't see anything but i know someone looking at me.

Unknow pow.

''She look like her mother but she have long way to go.'' Cat say to itself then jump and disappears into darkness.

~time skip~

Mitsuki pov*

It's be a 3 week i meet Abarai and his friends as i walk i hit at something or someone again. ''Oww.'' I say as i rubbing my forhead and  my nose as i sit in the ground. ''Ah sorry miss i did't see you there.'' Worry voice say as i looking at him and he help me up to stand. ''here, let me help you are you okay miss.'' He ask. ''Yea i'm sir but who are you?'' I ask as he look at me. ''My name is Ukitake Juushiro and you are.'' ''Naikiyara Mitsuki Chiya sir.'' I say. ''She look like someone i useto know but who.'' Juushiro say silent as his friend walk behind him. ''Know what name?'' his friend ask. ''Ah shun-chan i just thinking about her name.'' Juushiro say while he point at me as his friend looking me. ''Hello little miss, my name is Kyoraku Shunsui and what is your name.'' ''Naikiyara Mitsuki Chiya.'' I say  and his eyes open wipe in shock. ''What!!! She can't be her child but she look like her.'' Shunsui thought in his mind as he looking at me. ''What is your mothers name??'' He ask. ''Naikiyara Chiya was my mother before she died in illness.'' I say as my tears roll on my cheek as i crying then i feel someone hug me as i cry, i look up i see Juushiro and Shunsui hugging me. I start cry more. ''I'm sorry your lost Mitsuki.'' Juushiro say. ''As i am sorry little miss.'' Shunsui say then i feel someone kiss on my forehead i know Juushiro was who did that, then i feel shunsui pet my head. '' Don't worry little miss you are not alone.'' Shunsui said. ''Thank you.'' i said still cry on Juushiro chest as he hold me tight. '' you look like your mother Mitsuki-chan.'' Shunsui said as he kiss my head. ''Do you know where is your father is.'' ''No i don't know my father but my mother said he just disappears when i was baby.'' i said and wipe my tears. ''How you guys knew my mothers.'' I ask. "We knew her becouse we was same time in the academia and she was good friend to us." Juushiro said to me while hugging me. "Now we have to go to do paperworks befor our lieutnant looking for us. See you later, Mitsuki." Juushiro said. "Okay, Ukitake-san see ya." I said. "Call me Juushiro, Mitsuki-chan." He said as he and shunsui walk away to do they tasks and i walk away with smiles on my face, knowing that i will see them again.

this is my first fanfiction .....

Shunsui: Tiia-chan!!!!!

me:....O_O wft how you get here shunsui!!

Juushiro: sigh* shunsui stop that im sorry tiia about that 

me:it okay juu-chan *hugs juu-chan*

Juu-chan: blush and hugs me back*

as i was say i don't own bleach character but i own my oc and pleace leave comments if there is mistakes in there and i have too go and hind somewhere from shunsui 

bye bye my cats ^_~