chapter 3

''Kasai, Kori are you there?'' I ask in mind. ''Yes. we are here, My lady.'' Kori say as i arrive in my mind place while i meditate in outside under the cherry tree. ''What is your wish?'' Kasai, kori's twin sister ask to me. ''I want to know, how Ichirou have same sense as grandpa.'' I say to them. '' As you wish, my lady.'' they say same time and they disappears. 

''What you doing here, Toshiro-kun?'' I ask to him as i sense him next to me, because i have still my eyes close. ''I was looking Matsumoto, have you see her here, Naikiyara?'' He ask me. '' i have't see she, but  i sense her. i say, he looked at me weird while i said that to him. ''How, can you sense her?'' He ask wondering, how i did that. ''I sense her in the bar. I can sense any pleasure in 5 km area.'' i say as i open my eyes then i look at him. 

I feel other pressure behind me and i know who it was. ''Hey dad, how are you?'' I ask to him. ''Hello dear , i'm good. Have you be here to meditate?'' Dad ask then he see Toshiro. ''Hi Hitsugaya-san, it good to see you.'' Dad say as he give us candy. I giggle, as i see Toshiro face, it was shock look on his face. ''Hi toshiro-kun, were you looking Rangiku-san?''. I ask/say to him. ''Y-yeah i was. Now excuse me, but i have to go now and have nice little chat with her.'' He say, then he walk away. ''Dad, i think Rangiku is trouble with her captain.'' I say. "Yes, she is." Dad say as i eat my candy. "What did you meditate here, little one." Dad ask. "You know, how i se se presence better then others shinigami, so i did ask kasai and kori that why ichirou have same presence as granpa." I say as i look at Dad where he sit. "Yes, i know that and you are just like your Mother, when she was here." Dad say. I know it's true, that i look like my Mother. Then i sense other pressure. "Shunsui don't think about it." I say. "Shit... She is really have her Mother sense and her look." He say silense. "You know i can hear you, right." I ask as i looked at Shunsui.

Suddenly i hear tiny meow behind me, then i looked at there and see Black panther cub. She meowing for hepl. "Come here, little one." I say as i hold my hand to her, as she walk to me and she sniff at my hand then start lick my hand. She start purr as i Pet her head. "I think i  call you Twilight." I say. "That food name for her." Dad say. "Sure it's good name it." Shunsui say, then Twilight hiss at him and he got scary of her. "G-get that thing away of me, Tsuki-chan." Shunsui say In scary. "Why, you did call her it and she dont like that and she is female, not it." I say then Suddenly i sense strong pressure coming from 7 divisio as i stand up and looking somewhere.

Sorry i have publish long time bc i have be work and i have writing block too.

i hope you like it and let me now if there any mistake.