Chapter 1 Him....

Abigail

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and decided to wear my black and white stripped skirt with my white floral shirt and my shoes were my white flats. I just did a basic look for my makeup. Just a bb cream foundation, pink blush, nude lip gloss, and some mascara. It was Monday, I hated Mondays but today I am gonna make it a good day today. When I got on the bus there was a new boy that got on. He looked at me and sat next to me.

"Hi, My name is Jacob"

"Hi, My name is Abigail"

"Nice to meet you Abigail"

He bit his lip and I started to blush.

"So what is your first class?"

"Social Studies"

"So is mine!!"

The bus stopped and Jacob put his hand on my thigh.

"Guess I will see you in class"

He winked and I started blushing. 'Why is he so cute?!' I ran to my best friend Mia. 

"You will never guess what just happened!!"

"What?!!?"

"I just met the new boy his name is Jacob and he was flirting with me"

"You lucky son of a bitch!"

We both started laughing walking into school. We were still talking about it when we got to our lockers. Our lockers are right next to each other so we just kept talking. I heard someone opened a locker next to me. I look to see who it was and it was Jacob! 

"Are you following me?"

"Maybe... Just kidding"

I started laughing.

"Your laugh is so cute"

I started blushing a lot.

Jacob grabbed my hand and we started to hold hands on the way to Social Studies. We found out we had like 3 classes together! I was so happy when he told me.