Chapter 2 Us....

Jacob

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 'Uhhhhhhh first day of school' I got ready for school. I wore my burgundy sweatshirt, black jeans, white Jordan's, and my black beanie. I went downstairs had some breakfast then grabbed my bag and walked to the bus stop. I was the only one there which means I could get some sleep. When the bus got there I got on the bus nervous. I looked around and so this beautiful girl so I sat next to her.

"Hi, my name is Jacob"

"Hi, my name is Abigail"

I loved her name it was as beautiful as her. "Nice to meet you Abigail" I bit my lip which made her blush so I blushed.

"So what is your first class?"

"Social Studies"

"So is mine!!"

I put my hand on Abigail thigh and she started to blush.

"Guess I will see you in class" I winked so she started blushing which made me blush.

I went inside the school and went to the Principles office so I could get my information for my locker. Once I got my locker information I went to my locker and realized Abigail's locker was right next to mine. I opened my locker and Abigail saw me.

"Are you following me?"

"Maybe.....Just kidding"

She started to laugh which was really cute.

"You have a cute laugh"

She started to blush which made me blush.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to class holding hands. I told her that we had 3 classes together and she was so happy.