Chapter 3 The Sleepover

Abigail

After school i went strait to the bus i couldn't wait to talk to Jacob. I got on the bus but Jacob wasn't on yet so i sat down and saved the seat next to me. Jacob finally got on the bus and sat down next to me.

"Hey babe"

"Hey"

"How was the rest of your day when you weren't with me?"

"It was good just really boring"

"was it boring because I wasn't there touching your thigh"

At that moment he put his hand at my thigh.

Jacob

Once i put my hand on her thigh I had this sudden urge to kiss her so i did. I started to kiss her which turned into making out. I thought we were going have sex right at that moment except people started cheering us on so we stopped and started blushing.

"Wanna see if we can hangout or stay the night at my house?"

"umm... Sure"

What i really liked is that Abigail lives 8 houses down from me. Once i got home my mom said yes to her staying over. So I messaged Abigail saying she could come over.

Abigail

I got my bag ready and headed over to Jacob's house. I got to his house and he invited me  in. I said hi to his mom and then we headed upstairs. As soon as I closed the door he slammed me against the wall and started to kiss me on the neck.I started to softly moan until I realized his mom is downstairs.

"Stop your mom is downstairs"

"She won't hear"

"What if she walks in"

"She won't"

He started to pick me up and carried me to the bed while we were still making out. He laid me on the bed and we continued to make out. I am not gonna go into detail you know what happened. ;)