A date? (21 part 2)

Trigger warning kinda

Previously
"Ok let's talk in my house then"

Your POV

We walked to Ember's house in silence. Not the enjoyable silence though. It was an awkward silence that didn't normally happen between Ember and I.

As we stepped through the door we were greeted by Andy and Joel, Embers brothers.

"Hey guys!" The older red haired neko greeted.

"Hi Andy!"

"Hey..." The younger green haired neko grunted.

"Joel be nicer!" Andy scolded.

"We're gonna head to my room, cya." Ember said rushing up the stairs, me following close behind.

Once Embers bedroom door was closed I say on the bed waiting to be bombardes by questions. However I wasn't.

"Ember?" I questioned, "Why aren't you asking me loads of questions like usual?"

"Well, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I know this is a very fragile subject to talk about so I want you to be as comfortable as you can talking about it otherwise you won't tell me." She explained.

"..." I was silent.

"Ok I have one question I really need to know the answer to." She began.

"Why?" It was a simple question, however, the answer was not.

"I think it's time you knew..." I sighed.

"Knew what?"

"Well..."

I told Ember about everything that had happened to me.

"I-I'm so sorry..." She trailed off not knowing what to say next.

"THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!" I shouted nearly in tears (If you get that reference I will love you for ever and a day, and draw you a pic of your choice).

Ember looked at me confused by what I meant.

"What do you mean? Have you told anyone else?" She questioned.

"I have told some of my internet friends and that's what they all replied with..." I started crying.

Ember engulfed me in a hug as I cried on her shoulder.

~End of flashback~

"After that day, Ember persuaded me to stop cutting and helped me through life."

"What happened to your Father?" Laurance asked sadly.

"He found out I told Ember and became worse.

One night Ember was staying over to do homework. We went downstairs to get a glass of water when he stumbled through the front door, drunk again.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it then slapped me across the face.

Ember pushed him off me but he threw a bottle at her. It smashed against a wall and some pieces hit Ember and I. We ran to my room. And locked ourselves in there for the rest of the night." I explained.

"Why didn't you call the police or something?" Laurance asked.

"I-I dont know?! I guess it was because at the end of the day he was still my father no matter what he did? He was the only family I had left and I didn't want to lose him no matter what he did to me I still kinda loved him deep, deep down?" I cried.

"Y/N, I just want you to know I will always be there for you. I want you to know I really, really like you. I like like you. Not as friends I mean as more than that. Y-you don't have to return those feelings it's just that I wanted to get it off my chest and everything but you dont--" Before the Sutter prince (Garroth is the king sorry) could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Laurance, I actually really like you too. I mean I really really like you too. More than friends." I mocked, confessing my feelings for him.

"R-really?!" He asked shocked.

"Nah, I was only joking." I replied teasingly.

"O-oh..." He sounded disappointed.

"Oh my Irene, Laurance! I was only messing with you, I do really really like you!"

At this sentence his face lightes up.

"D-do you want to be m-my girlfriend?" He stuttered, blushing a deep shade of red.

"Yes! I would love to!" I squealed quietly. "And thank you."

"For what?"

"For cheering me up and saying you would always be there for me. It really means a lot." I replied hugging the brunette.

"Anything for you M'lady." He smirked.

"Heh, if I'm 'M'lady' does that make you My Hero?" I asked giggling.

"I guess so." He chuckled back. "Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok" I replied lying on the couch with the brunette.

"Y/N?" He asked again.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go to Dinner with me later?" He asked.

"Sure~" I smiled.

"It's a date then!" He chirped.

Soon after we fell asleep for a couple of hours till the others woke up.

A/N~ There you go the moment you have all been waiting for! Boom they are dating! Sorry for the terrible chappie I kinda ran out of ideas and stuff but there it is anyway. That is it for now my Little Flames!

~Bye~