Sure you can call me Gabby

-Gabby-

Today is officially the first day of summer!! But not so great because I have summer camp. Anyway I'm wearing black tights and a crop hoodie. My hoodie is pink and I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and grabbed my purse bag and my iphone 7. My mom drove me to the place and it was huge. I got out and walked in. They sent me to a white room with school desk looking like a classroom. I know my mom didn't sign me up for summer school..

"Um, is this summer school" I asked a girl sitting next to me.

"Uh, don't spread the word but no. They made it look like a classroom so they can prank the kids." She smiled.

"Oh, my name is Gabriella Grande. What's yours?"

"I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jazzy. So wanna sit together at lunch?"

"Sure Jazzy. So what do you guys do here."

"Um, prettty much just have fun. It's really cool here. Are you into cheer?"

"Omg yes I am a cheerleader."

"They have a cheer camp right now. You could've gone there."

"My mom didn't tell me."

"Oh, maybe next time. So...can I call you Gabby?"

"Um, see there's this thing cause I'm Ariana Grande's daughter and I don't like fake friends. I personally think people just try to be my friend because they want to meet my parents."

"of course I understand. I won't do that to you. I was famous once but my so called "bestfriend" stole my boyfriend and they made rumors about me."

"Oh, you're really cool."

"Thanks you are too. I'm looking forward to this summer since I'll be with you."