Chapter 1: The new Girl at School

Koneko here and i am happy to finally have inspiration to write a new story which i give thanks the creativeart of Miraculous: Tales of ladybug and Cat Noir. Now i know many people have created fanfiction stories where theri character falls in love with one of the main characters. Well this story is different, i will be putting my ideas on how it should have went for season 1 cant wait for season 2 heard a lot of theories about it and cant wait to see if some of them are true. Anyways enough of me blabbing on Enjoy my new story!

Trinity stood outside of the school wearing her red and black oversized sweatshirt with tank top with matching leggings on and black converses with her cat noir backpack. Her deep purple bangs brushed to cover her left eye framing her face with her long hair put into two pigtails with bows.

"This school is huge!" she exclaimed, then walked inside to the dean's office as she knocked on the door, as she heard Mr. Damacles (A/N:sorry I don't know how to spell his name L ) say come in as she opened the door.

"Ah, you must be the new student Miss Trinity Morgan?" Trinity nodded at him "Good I will have someone show you around and here is your schedule." He hands her the schedule as he turns to the intercom " Can Adrien Agreste come to the deans office please".

Trinity's heart started beating fast in her chest when she heard his name. A few moments later, Adrien walked into the office as he looked at Trinity and blushed a little at how pretty she was. "Mr. Agreste this is Trinity Morgan she is a new student and I would like you to show her around and help her find her classes." Says Mr. Damacles to Adrien. Adrien snaps out of his daze and nods to Mr. Damacles.

A little later found Adrien and Trinity walking down the hall as he reviewed her schedule. "It looks like we have all the same classes so it should be easy to show you around." Trinity was trying not to faint in his presence as she nods her head nimbly trying not to make it look like she was staring. "Y....yea." Adrien turns his head to look at her then speaks up "Any chance you are related to Marie Morgan?"

"Trinity nods and replies "Yes she's my mother." Adrien nods. After a while of talking they arrive at the first class English as Adrien walked in, as Trinity stood at the door looking down shyly. Mrs. Bustier speaks up and motions Trinity into the room " Class we have a new student joining us, please tell us a little bit about yourself." Trinity stares out at everyone as she stutters out "W..well m...my name is Trinity M...Morgan, i used to live in America but due to my mom getting a promotion we moved here. I like to draw and sing." Mrs. Bustier nods " Thank you Trinity, now you may sit next Marinette." Trinity walks towards Marinette as Chloe "accidentily" trips her as she falls forward on her knees as Chloe laughs " How pathetic the new girl likes Cat Noir." Trinity stands up and sits next to Marinette as she puts her hod up in embarrassment.

A little later during break Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien sat near each other as Trinity sat in a corner of the room reading a book. Alya speaks up as she looks at Trinity "I feel bad for her, maybe we should invite her to go to the movies this weekend?" Nino replies "Dudette that would be great." Adrien and Marinette nod in agreement as Adrien stood up and walked over to Trinity as he kneels down and smiles at her " Hey Trinity". Trinity looks up at him with a red face from how close they were to each other as she stutters out "h...hello A...Adrien...." Adrien smiles as he stands up and holds his hand out to Trinity as she takes his hand and he helps her stand up " I want you to meet some of my friends Trinity, and I swear they are not like Chloe." Trinity meekly nods as Adrien leads her to the gang as Marinette feels a pang of jealousy seeing Adrien holding Trinity's hand. Nino was the first to speak up "Hey there the names Nino" Im Ayla and I love your hair" " and you already know my name." Can I call you Trini?" Ayla asks while looking at you. Trinity smiles a little as nods "y..yes I would like that." Adrien looked at her and smiled as Ayla and Nino see the connection and smirk to themselves. Trini looked down as she saw Adrien was still holding her hand as she turned beat red and pulled her hand away falling backwards on the floor on her butt "o..ow"Ayla was quick to help her up "You okay girl?" Trini nodded her head and straightened out her clothes as she looked at Marinette. Marinette spoke up "so you have a Cat Noir backpack, are you a fan of his?" Trini blushed as she nodded shyly as she replied to Marinette "Y....yea him and Ladybug are my idols, and I dream that I could fight crime like they do, but it wouldn't be possible to though." Marinette smiled at Trinity with a little sadness.

(Time Skip)

When school ended Trinity made her way out of the school as Chloe sneered at her. Trinity started walking home when it started to rain as she sighed to herself for not bringing an umbrella with her. Trinity heard footsteps as she turned to see Adrien holding an umbrella out to her " Can I walk you home so you don't get sick?" She nodded then stood under the umbrella as they made her way to her house.

They arrived at her house as she looked down " Thank you Adrien for walking me home." " No problem Trini" She blushed at the nickname as she fidgeted with the hem of her sweatshirt. Adrien thought she looked very cute right now as he smiled and they waved bye before she went into her house and Adrien got into the car that always picked him up at school and dropped him off at school. Trinity walked into her room as she plopped on her bed and giggled to herself as she got ready for bed then went to sleep dreaming of Adrien and Cat Noir.

So that's it for this chapter I had to revamp it so I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter

Note: if this story is sucky feel free to give me pointers on how to make it better, I welcome any idea and/or opinions on my story.