California Love

My bestfriend laughs at me. "What?! Move to California? Are you crazy? We just finished high school!" 

I give a small laugh "Yeah but i mean come on. It would be a great opportunity since staying here has nothing to offer us. If we go to Cali there are so many jobs to choose from and we can easily find roommates to help with the rent and i have saved up money for this and i just want my best friend to be there with me!" She looks at me sternly and rolls her eyes. 

"This is about O2L isn't it? That's why you want to move to Cali." And she laughs as i blush. I am a huge fan of the famous YouTube channel O2L. So is Peyton (My best friend) I really like Connor Franta. And Peyton is like in love with Ricky Dillon. 

I smile at her. "Maybe. I mean we could meet them and then move on with our life in Cali. I mean why would you not want to live in Cali?!" 

She laughs "Fine. When are we going?" I jump around and scream yes at the top of my lungs I finally stop and smile at her as she rolls her eyes 

"We are leaving in five days. So get packing and be ready by Friday!" and i run upstairs to my room so i can pack all of my things. I'm moving to California! And i will meet O2L. Yes!