Jc Caylen?!

**4 Days later**

Tomorrow is the big day. I am almost all packed fort Cali. I just need to pack the little things. Peyton is staying the night tonight and is already having all her things shipped to Cali except for a couple bags. I am shipping my things in the morning. I  sit down to put my little things in the box and Peyton walks into my room and smiles at me.

"You still packing? How are you not already done? I would have guessed you would have been done 3 days ago." And she sits down on my bed as i finish putting the small things in the box. 

I smile at her. "Well i just want everything to be perfect so it took me awhile plus i had to sort through some clothes and shoes since i haven't in awhile." and i fold up the box and lay down on my bed "I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed." and i crawl under my covers and Peyton lays at the end of the bed i lay there for a minute "Peyton? Do you think they are going to be the same people in real life as they are in their videos?" and she gives a small laugh. 

"I think they will be. We will just have to see. Now go to sleep." and with that i fall asleep. 

**The next Day**

I wake up to my phone alarm going off and i jump up and shake Peyton "PEYTON! ITS TIMEEEE!" And she smiles and gets up and changes into a pair of jeans and a lose T-shirt and i do the same and we both go into the bathroom and brush our teeth then we each grab a bag or two."Are you ready for Cali?" i smile at Peyton and she smiles back. 

"The better question is... Is Cali ready for us?!" and I laugh as we run downstairs and get into my car. 

We get to the airport and wait as they call for our flight me and Peyton smile at each other. This is it. No turning back now. We give the lady our tickets and walk towards the plane. As i walk up the stairs Peyton smiles at me. 

"You sure you want to do this Taylor?" She smiles. I smile back. "Yes I am so ready for this." And we look for our seats. Thank god we got seats right next to each other and Peyton got the window seat and i got the middle seat. We both sit down and i check my phone. 

-1 new message- 

Mom- Hey hunny make sure you text me when you land so i know you made it. Call me once you are all settled. I hope you have fun. Miss you already.(: <3 

I smile at the text and lock my phone as a guy walks towards us and looks at the seat next to me. I think i recognize him. Wait! Holy shit. He sits down next to me and smiles at me "Hey." He says with that amazing smile and my eyes go wide and I hit Peyton she looks at me "What the-- Holy shit! You're Jc Caylen!" and i smile at him blushing and he laughs. 

"That's me. I'm guessing you two are fans?" and i laugh 

"Fans? Us? Pshhh nope. Never heard of you." and he laughs 

"I'm pretty sure you two are. But its cool. You guys are going to California to live or just vacation?" and Peyton smiles 

"We are moving there." I say as Jc looks me up and down and i blush hoping i look good. 

"Well you two sure will fit in. You both are gorgeous." And i blush like a damn tomato. And Peyton just laughs he smiles and grabs his headphones and puts them in and shuts his eyes and i sit there mentally kicking my ass for not making convo. Peyton just laughs at me 

"You looked like a damn tomato! No wonder why he didn't want to talk to us anymore." and i blush more as i do the same as Jc. Soon i am being shaken away and i look up and its Jc shaking me. I take my headphones out and look him

"Whats wrong?" I say 

He smiles at me "I was just bored and the rides almost over. Only like 10 minutes left. So i thought maybe we could talk?" i blush again and he smiles "You get red so easily. Its really cute." I blush even more and laugh 

"Well I'm kinda a huge fan and you guys were kinda the reason i talked my friend into moving to Cali with me." and i smile as i start to get comfterble with him. 

He smiles "Well i mean i could introduce you to the others. I'm sure they would like to meet two gorgeous girls." and i blush again 

"That would be great if you could. And maybe if you could get ricky to talk to Peyton? She is like in love with that boy." and i smile 

He laughs "I can sure try. Who do you love?" and he winks at me 

I laugh "Well you are my first pick. Then i like Connor. And if neither of you liked me then ricky then sam then kian since he has a girlfriend." and he smiles as the intercom announces that we are landing and i look over at Peyton and shake her awake and she whipes her eyes. 

"What is it?" and i laugh 

"We are landing." and she sits up and smiles at Jc. A/N

We finally land and i stand up and so does Jc and Peyton we all walk off the plane and Jc tells us to follow him and i kinda smile at Peyton and she rolls her eyes as we follow Jc. He finds the other guys and smiles as he walks up to them and puts his arm around me and kinda pushes ricky towards Peyton. 

"I met these two lovely ladies on the plane. Aren't they just gorgeous?" and he smiles at me as the others smile at us. Ricky smiles at Peyton. The others just kinda talk to each other and show no interest in us. I smile at Jc and he smiles back. 

"So could I maybe get your number and we can hangout sometime?" I smile at him and he hands me his phone and i put my number in his phone and save it under "Taylor<3" and Peyton grabs my arm. 

"We need to go get our bags." And she smiles at everyone. "It was nice meeting you guys." and she drags me away and i smile at Jc and turn around to go get my bags. Jc Caylen asked for MY number! Mine. Oh my god. I cant believe this!

A/N Okay so i know this story is pretty crappy right now. I would like some feedback from you guys about how i can make it better and your opinions. I will try to update at least every other day. So please comment and vote and all that good stuff if you want me to continue. Thanks lovelys<3