Chapter 2

I apologise for my crap attempt at writing sexy scenes.

Sherlock and John stepped through the door way to their all expenses paid-thanks Mycroft- hotel room. It was spotless and had a strict colour scheme of white. The room consisted of a large double bed, two plush arm chairs and a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall. Sherlock crossed the room and sat on the bed while John moved to inspect the bathroom in the next room. The man on the bed looked around the room, cataloging every detail before giving a sigh of boredom and flopping backwards on the mattress.

"Oh this is nice, who knew Mycroft could be so generous" John stated in a light tone as he reappeared from the bathroom.

"He needs me, he's just trying to ensure I stay" Sherlock huffed from the bed, not moving from his languid position on the duvet. John made a small 'oh' sound before walking over to the double bed and filling the space next to his partner.

"We know Dixon didn't come back to the hotel last night. Possibly to cover his tracks or pick up the payment, but a room in the hotel is booked under the name Guillam..." Sherlock paused as his mind ran off into different scenarios and outcomes. "I'm going out" he stated instantly before jumping to his feet.

"And where is 'out' exactly?" John asked while he watched Sherlock flick up his coat collar.

"Order room service, unpack, do what you want I'll be back in an hour, bye" and like that he was gone, out the door. Off to do what he does best.

----

Hector couldn't hide the smirk upon his lips when he unlocked the hotel room's door. Slightly giddy from the high of a successful job he stepped across the doorway, peering into the pristine white room. Inside was a large king size bed, sheets folded with expert precision. The cotton of the sheets looked very inviting but that had to wait. Hector swept his eyes from left to right, scanning the room quickly. That's when their gazes met.

Peter was reclining in an exquisitely plush arm chair. His marvellous ocean coloured eyes locked onto Hector as he walked deeper into the room.

"You're handy work is on the telly, man shot dead in broad daylight!" Peter purred from his seat, flicking his wrist effortlessly toward the flat screen mounted on the wall. Hector glanced at the screen to see the news showing a picture of the guy he killed, a small smirk on his lips at how easy it was to do.

"What can I say, people love a good murder" he shrugged, a grin widening on his face because he knew where this little back and forth was going to end up. The thought of those sheets never looking clean and innocent again sent a bolt of electricity down his spine to pool in his abdomen.

"That they do but I'm more into assassin's than murderers" Peter retorted and in one swift move had stood up, dwarfing Hector by a foot.

"Well why don't you follow me and I'll show you my silencer" Hector growled seductively, the sound making Peter's cock twitch in his trousers. Word's failed him and all he could do was nod vigorously before Hector grasped his hand and lead him to the bed.

Even though he was smaller, Dixon showed no sign of struggle when he practically picked peter up and threw him on the bed. The sheets rumpled like fine paper at the weight of Peter's body sinking into the mattress. Guillam couldn't help the small whimper that escaped his lips when Hector crawled into his lap, applying the slightest amount of pressure to his cock. Hector growled low in his throat before claiming his lovers lips. They were so soft and warm, he always loved kissing Peter.

Hector tentatively squeezed Peter's shoulders before moving them to the back of his head. His fingers weaving in and out of his glorious golden hair. Peter moaned into the touched before flicking his tongue out to lick at Hectors lip, asking to go deeper. To which Dixon happily granted, opening his mouth to allow Peter's tongue to invade. Peter's tongue was another part Hector loved about him, its colour, its taste, what he could do with that glorious tongue. Oh he could feel the space in his trousers growing tighter at the thought of Peter's mouth on him.