Chapter 1

That goddamn fucking agency, going after my sister while she was leaving her OB/GYN. When I see that bloody agent, I'll riddle his chest with bullets. They think they can ask my sister to betray me? How stupid can this federal agent be? Ariabelle may not be blood but she is family, she will never betray me and that idiot should know that. Unless that agent knew that is trying to throw us off. Why else would the agent tell Ariabelle that the FBI is coming after me? They want me off my guard and to possibly mess something big up. They'll have someone infiltrate one of my businesses perhaps this new club of mine. I've got to get to the bottom of this and get this agent out of my club.

Grabbing the employees files that are on the right side of my desk by my computer. Opening a new club isn't hectic if it's not the first club you've opened, I've opened about twenty or thirty clubs. Ariabelle is the face of my club business and Gabriel runs all the security, they've been part of the club since I opened my first club at the age of eighteen. I've made them partners as soon as they hit eighteen, that's when Ariabelle became face of the business and once people saw her the numbers rose quickly. Soon the clubs hit the multi-million dollars and we were set for life, we didn't need to be in the mafia/biker/gang world. But being outlaws are in our blood, Gabe and Aria were born in the biker world like I was born into the mafia world, Gabe became part of the gang world when he was fifteen.

Going through the employee files my manager had placed on my desk, none of the names stick out. I was about to put them down and call my other managers and have them send over the employee files until one name stood out...Angelina Pratt. Miss Angel Pratt has come back into my family's life.The FBI needs to come up with better undercover names, my question is why work at my club after what she did to my sister? Unless her bosses failed to mention to her that the club she'll be undercover at is my club, the FBI is being sneaky with their own agents. They decided to bring someone back from my past but don't tell her, this should be fun but I don't need little Miss Angel spying and following me around. I've got a war to plan and I need to keep miss FBI agent busy.

A knock sounds at my door and my manager comes in, I hand him the day's work that needs to be done. And before he leaves I tell him to give Angelina Pratt a lot of busy work and to keep an eye on her. I leave through the back door I had my contractor had in privately, if you pay someone a lot of money they will do whatever you want, keep it off the blueprints, and keep quiet. Heading out of the secret exit I leave the club, I head towards my car having this urgent urge to see Ariabelle. I need to know that my sister is alright before I go hunt and kill the bastard that worried her. Aria doesn't have anything to do with this investigation, I'm going to make those feds pay. Nobody and I mean nobody messes with my family especially my siblings.

Checking my rearview mirror to make sure I'm not being followed, Aria doesn't need anymore stress after the month and a half she's had. Now I'm glad I paid for Aria's and Mathis' house with clean money, even if I didn't buy the house with clean money there's no way I would allow them to lose that house, not now with Ariabelle pregnant. Then another thought occurred to me, for the FBI to go talk to Aria and try to turn her against me means someone had to tell them that Aria had a lot of information about me and what business I've done and who I've done them with. I've got a snitch, and when I find out who the snitch is I'll make them pay, they nearly harmed my niece or nephew, the doctors said no stress and they stressed her out. That's another body whose chest I'll riddle with bullets. To think anyone in my organization would want to harm Ariabelle, she's the sweetest person, just to get to me in fact it could be anyone in my inner circle.

It seems the only people I can trust are my siblings, Mathis, and The Devil's MC. I haven't even talked to my father since Ariabelle was being hospitalized, I still can't believe my father Aria called him daddy for the past eleven years, and this is how he treats her? I'm disgusted at his actions, Estella really took his balls. He hasn't tried to contact Gabriel or me either, not really surprised at this point my father can be selfish when he wants. He really is a bastard, not only a bastard but a selfish bastard. I don't trust him anymore and I definitely don't trust Estella, she has really turned into a bitch, kind of like Giselle, since Ariabelle married Mathis. I'm thinking Estella doesn't like the fact that she can't control Ariabelle anymore. And that is what's she has been doing all her time as a mother, controlling Gabe and Aria their whole lives even if they don't know it.