Chapter 8

Lance P.O.V

When I walk in I see Keith sitting on his bed, looking at his knife.

"Keith..." he looks up at me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you it's just that I..."

Suddenly he gets up, pins me against the wall and kisses me. at first I was shocked but then I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed back. He tasted like pineapple. Then, I felt something wet touch my face. He was crying. when he pulled away, he whispered in my ear

"please stay."

"What do you mean?" I asked. He pulled farther away from me.  he grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve.

"THIS! YOU COULD DIE FROM DOING THIS! DON'T YOU EVEN CARE?!" 

I stared at him. I could feel tears fall down my face.

"Lance...I..."

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?! NO ONE ELSE DOES!" I fell to the ground sobbing. I felt Keith wrap his arms around me. I buried my face into his shirt. He smells like a campfire.

"Lance, I care." he purred "and Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, Allura, Coran, They all care too. whoever made you think no one cares can go burn in hell." 

I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"I love you Keith." I told him. He smiled and touched my forehead with his.

"I love you too." He replied. We sat there for a moment but then I decided to tell Keith about my life.

"Keith I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, what is it."

I spilled out everything. I didn't hold back I told him every last excrutiating detail of my childhood.

When I was done Keith looked he was about ready to kill someone.

"Keith... are you ok?"

"No I'm not. Lance, your dad, the man who is supposed to help you and support you in every desicion you make, made you feel as if your worthless and you've lived with that your whole life."

"yeah, I've always just tried to laugh it off you know.I understand if you hate me."

"Lance, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I hate your dad for making you feel like this."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Lance, there is something I need to tell you."

"yeah, what is it?"

He got up and sat back down on his bed looking down at his lap.

"I-I had a twin brother."

A/N:

sup pidges,

Sorry it's a little bad but hey. also sorrynotsorry for that cliffhanger. I luv u guys but I felt like this would add a little depth in my story. see ya guys next chapter.

-Pidgelord666 <3