Chapter 9

Lance P.O.V

"What?" I looked at him.

"His name was Nico. He was practically my best friend."

"Was?" I stared at him hoping he wouldn't say what I think he's going to say.

"H-he killed himself when we were 15."

"What was he like?" I asked. I didn't know why I would ask that I was just curious.

"Before we were 13, He was constantly smiling. He was always obsessed with greek and roman mythology."

I listened to every detail Keith told me. How he had tan skin but when he went through depression, it changed to a pale white. His dark brown eyes and black eyes. His crush on this black haired and green eyed kid named Percy but falling for this blonde haired, blue eyed kid named Will who also had feelings for Nico. Then he stopped. I saw the tears flowing from his eyes.

"...Keith? It's ok if you don't want to tell me." I said as I got up and sat down next to him.

"No, It's ok. I woke up that day thinking it was going to be like every other day but then I saw the Note." he reached under his pillow and took out a folded piece of paper. He handed it to me. I read it.

Keith,

If you're reading this you know what I've done. I hope you can still live with all this even though I couldn't. I'll be with mom so you don't have to worry. I hope you can forgive me

-Nico

"After I read the note I raced to the bathroom where he would cut himself without dad seeing. I found him lying on the ground. Bleeding from two deep cuts on both his wrists. His eyes were wide open."

I wrapped my arms around him as he did for me. I could hear his sobs. I started subconsiencly singing Guillotine by Jon bellion.

 "The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave." He joined in. soon we were belting the entire song laughing. I fell asleep on Keith's bed the last thing I heard was Keith singing to me,

"the secrets you'll tell me I'll take to my grave."

Then I fell asleep.

A/N:

sup Pidges,

OK, have any of you seen the new steven universe episodes? I just did and I need to rethink my feelings for lars. like BOI I told myself that I wasn't going to cry but then I cried AND I NEED A JUICE BOX. see ya guys LOTOR. XD

-pidgelord666 <3