We share some scary tales

We walked out of the room wordless.

"Do you think I played that well?" I asked.

"There is room for improvement. Otherwise, yes. You did well." he said.

"Let's start on what I can fix." I said.

We stopped at my room. There were soldiers coming down the hallway. They were dressed in black with blue underclothes. The were carrying guns. It looked like Swiss STG 51. Each one of them were carrying one. They had straight faces. Their formation was interesting. When they walked by us I grabbed one. He tried to break free, but I held tight.

"What's going on that requires you?" I asked.

"Classified." he said.

"If you don't tell me, I'll tell Director Jamison I didn't receive information that I required. Or would you like to tell him instead?" I asked.

Then he told me. "We are going to war."

"With who?"

"Terrorists."

I let him go. "Good luck." I said.

He nodded curtly and left. I motioned for Julius to come in my room so we could get out of their way.

"Why did you want to know?" he asked.

"Curiosity."

"So, what can I fix?" I asked.

"Your attitude. You need to be cocky, disrespectful."

"The usual crap?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"How should I demonstrate this?" I asked.

"It shouldn't be a big problem right now. We need to focus on your fighting technique."

"Why?"

"If you want to finish the program, you need to be the best fighter. The best at everything."

"What sort of things?" I asked.

He signed and said, "You'll find out soon enough."