MY NUDES LEAKED?? - VLOG #11

The next week and a half moved at snail speed. Clark hadn't felt this way since he'd been forced to wait for graduation two years prior. He recalled all the ways he and Ruby had tried to pass the time. They spent nights decorating their imaginary dorms, talked about all the crazy college parties they'd go to, and even planned a trip down to Florida once they tossed their caps in the air. So far, all they'd accomplished was spending a weekend in Miami.

The wait for VlogCon sat heavy on Clark's mind. He found himself envisioning it while he helped his mother bake. While he showered, he conjured up a list of all the street foods he wanted to taste. It even got to the point of him spending 48 hours practicing his best New York accent, much to Nakota's dissatisfaction.

Finally Wednesday was upon them. Clark jumped out of bed at five in the morning and headed to the guest room to wake Nakota up. He found the man tangled up in his covers clad in only a pair of tight-fitting boxers. He kept his thoughts PG and shook Nakota by the shoulder. "Hey, wake up." Nakota opened his eyes like he hadn't even been asleep.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He sat up, ready for action. Clark smiled and held up a hand to calm him down.

"Nothing's wrong. It's five, though. We should probably start getting ready. The flight's at eight."

"Oh, okay. Sure." Nakota climbed out of bed and stretched. For a moment, Clark was captivated by the expanse of his back. As he stretched out his arms, Nakota's muscles moved and rolled under his skin. Naturally, Clark's eyes moved down his back, over the curve of his behind, and down his thick legs. PG, Clark reminded himself. He turned around and left the man to it. He'd already awoken from a less than appropriate dream and it took a minute to calm himself down from that. He didn't want to deal with that whole process again.

Clark grabbed plenty of outfits from his closet but stopped when he realized he wouldn't need so much. He was going to New York. There were plenty of stores out there to buy clothing from. If he took too many outfits now, he'd have no way of bringing the ones he bought over there back home.

He worked through process of elimination, planning only three definitive outfits that he'd take with him. He packed up his camera and the rest of his equipment as well. By six o'clock, he'd also packed himself a carry-on, chock full of things to keep him entertained on the plane over. While returning an extra suitcase to his closet, he remembered that Nakota might not have any luggage. He dragged the suitcase to his room and hefted it up onto the man's bed.

The bathroom door opened and Nakota stepped out of the steamy bathroom, a white towel secured around his hips. He looked surprised to see Clark.

"Did you need something?" he asked curiously.

Yes, Clark thought.

"No, I just wanted to bring you this in case you didn't have one."

Nakota glanced at the suitcase and smiled. "I appreciate it. All I need is twenty minutes to get ready and we can leave."

"Oh, no rush," Clark said. He glanced at the thin sheen of water spread across the man's chest. "Uh. I still need to shower too, so, y'know. Take as long as you need." Before he could stare too long, he forced himself back to his room and shook those thoughts from his head.

"I wish I was a towel," he muttered as he turned on his own shower.

-

Ruby was ready to go by the time Clark and Nakota arrived at her house. They helped carrying her bags out to the trunk.