20

My eyes widened when he smirked

"Mingyu oppa! Please stop" I chuckled if this was a joke but he wasn't smiling so my smiled dissapeared

I looked around if Jungkook was around but he wasn't, then I felt goosebumps around me. Mingyu's hand was around my hips, his breath breathing on my neck gave me a feeling like he was going to do something. He then was carrying me bridal style to a closet.

Please not, I don't wanna get fucked up again...

I looked at mingyu which he's locking the door, yep,... I'm gonna get fucked up AGAIN!

He then took out his shirt and then his pants so the only thing he had on was his boxers, "come Tzu" he said, I came closer, he then grabbed my waist and pulled me down and he started to suck my neck, I put my hands on my waist. He took my dress away, took my bra  and just kept it in his hands, squeezing it and then let go of it. then he took my panties down to my knees. He just went down and his fingers went inside me. I moaned, it felt like time is slow.

"I'm taking the Domination now " I smirked,which made mingyu shocked I pushed him down to the bed, making me on top of him, I went to his top and sucked it and licking on it, my hands on his waist moving down to his abs then to chest, Then I started to kiss his lips, biting the bottom, and playing with his tongue. "Ugh....Fuck, stop" he mumbled while I was spreading my thighs open and my hands on his cheeks. 

Then he moved and I was below him. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You can't stop loving me" "I never said I loved you, but.... I am" I said

He suddenly pulled away and got up, he suddenly put his pants and shirt back on, And left me there. Naked. I feel alone, I closed my eyes and slept.