Nick meets Jack

Judy's Pov

It was 1pm and it was time for nicks testing. I was very interested on how they were going to test Nick on his savage ability, and how Nick would do. He seemed nervous though, he kept trying to go to the bathroom for every 5 minutes.

" Judy please I really have to go." He pleaded to go....again.

" For the 56 time no, no ,no...we are going to the testing lab and that's final." I snapped at him, which made him suprised. 10 minutes of walking and he kept on whimpering.

" Huh...nick I'm sorry that I snapped at you...its that...why don't you want to test yourself now. I mean 20 minutes ago you were very happy about it, now your not." I asked trying to make him look up at me. He stopped.

" I'm just...scared...that I might not be able to control myself when I do go savage...i..i don't want to hurt you." He said with tears form around his eyes.

" Nicky it's ok....i promise that if you do go savage I won't let them do anything to you... you know I can defend myself....ok." i said softly. He smiled and whipped the tears  away.

" Ok."

When we got to the lab the doctor was already waiting for us.
" There you are...ready for your testing." He said while looking at Nick.

" Yes doc...im ready."

They strapped Nick to a bed with really thin belts that can hold Nick so he doesnt get loss.
They put some wires on his head so they could read his brain waves as his savage side takes over.

" Ok mister Wilde we are going to taze you with only 5 bolts of energy so it can be enough to make your body react and go savage ok." The doc said while explain that nothing will hurt.

Nick looked nervous and scared but he said yes eventually and I held his paw to calm him down.

" Uhh... I wouldn't  hold his paw if I was you." The doc said while looking at me carefully. I took my paw away from nicks. When they tazed Nick on the side of his head, he automatically began to stir around and closed his eyes. He opened them again and his eyes were slits. He started to growl and tried to bit at the belts that were around his chest. The doctor was at the computer, looking  at nicks brain waves. They were up the chart. He looked at me a mentioned me to talk to nick, to make him go back to normal.

" Nick...its ok, look at me." I said shakly.

He stopped and stared at me with is predatory slit eyes. I gulped and kept on talking to him.

" Nick it's me...judy...carrots, you need to calm down big boy." I said trying to reach for his head. He growl at my touch which made me flinch. But he stopped and smelled my paw.

" See...im not going to hurt you...just come back to me." He closed his eyes and he fell unconscious. The doctor unstrapped him and I graped him by his arm.

" Whoa...where am i....judy..JUDY did I hurt you." He said while picking me up and scanning me for any injuries.

" No Nick I'm fine... you did it." I said. I lunged myself at him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back. We headed back to his hospital room, but I bumped into someone i wish wasn't still here.

" Oh sorry judy...why do we always see each other like this." It was Jack, the bunny I had in no mood to talk to right now. Nick helped me up and just stared at Jack.

" Oh and let me guess this here is officer Wilde or should I say officer savage predator." He said as he smirked at Nick. Nick on the other paw was holding my paw even harder every time Jack looked at me.

" Jack leave him alone..." I said getting angry at him.

" Oh why officer hopps...why would you go and be with this predator instead of a handsome bunny like me." He said as he smirked with a evil stared he would give me. I could feel Nick start to growl softly.

Nicks Pov

This Jack guy.... was getting on my nerves. Judy was my mate and no one would take her from me.

" Come on judy I will take you for some dinner." He said while taking her from her wrist and dragging her away from my grasp.

" Jack no....ouch Jack that hurts .....stop. Nick help." That was the last straw, I got on all fours and jumped at Jack. He started punching me, but I would bit at his shoulder. I started to taste blood, and for some reason... it tasted good. I could hear Judy telling us to stop fighting, but all I had in my mind was... protect...kill...eat. 

I kept on bitting him until I felt something sting at my shoulder. I started to fell weak than everything went black. Everything went dark and blurry. The only thing I heared before I could he nothing was a voice....

" Nick...im so sorry."

Than...

Darkness.