Car Crash

It's Wednesday now. We're all in a bid rush to the bar downtown. Willow is driving, smoking a cigarette. I'm up front, leaving Hazel and Vikki in the back. It's dark out, Willow is straining to see through the foggy windshield window.

It all happened so fast, Willow wasn't watching. We hit a tree.

Now, the ambulance are coming, I'm mashed through the window, the airbag keeping me from moving. Willow is already down, fainted. She's a bloody mess, lying on the hood of the car. I can't turn my head enough to see Vikki, but I can faintly see Hazel, halfway out the broken window, only her foot through the seat stops her.

The ambulance open the door on my side. I can't see them, or feel them.  I'm eased out of the dash window and onto a streacher. I groan softly, in pain.

I can't see anything else because I faint, being led away from my friends. 

Now I'm in a room, I forget what it's called, you know the rooms that you go in when you...hospital. That's it.

A nurse person is looming over me, peeling a needle out of my arm... A needle?

I groan softly, trying to get noticed

I groan softly, trying to get noticed. No sound comes out. The nurse looks at me and smiles. I try to smile back, but I can't. Not even talk. I close my eyes, slowly.

Suddenly, I hear an ear-piercing screech. It sounds like Haxel, I'm not sure though.

I open my eyes and look around, noticing a mask on my face. That explains why I can't move my mouth. I see Vikki on my left, she's not that bad looking, only a leg or arm broken. I see Willow on my right. She's a million times worse than Hazel, who is on the right of her.

At least I know where everyone is, right?

Another squeal. I know who it is from now, Willow. The nurse is pulling glass out of Willow's leg. She can't move, she's tethered down. I attempt to cry out, the face mask stops me from doing so.

Another squeal just as a nurse pulls a long black needle out of her pocket. Willow is pierced and falls into a deep sleep, moaning of the intense pain.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.