Released!

I woke up to the painful feeling of someone lifting me. I felt myself lowered as I opened my eyes. A wheelchair...wha-wha-what?

I glanced around as the nurses strapped me in. I moaned in pain. Vikki, Hazel, and Willow were there to help my calm. They each had a bracelet with a couple of numbers on a charm. I noticed I had one too.

What were these numbers for?

I glanced at our numbers. Mine was 16.01.02, Vikki's was 17.01.04, Hazel's was 15.02.03, and Willow's was 17.01.01.

I looked up at the nurses, which were getting ready to wheel me out to my mom. "Hey, what are these bracelets from?" I asked.

"Identification. We implanted a card so we know who you are, where you are, and all that."

I was startled to speechless. Vikki saved me."why do you need to know our locations?"

"None of your business" the nurses snapped

"Fine then" we all murmured.

I reached down and ripped mine off, causing a bloody tear in my skin. So what? I threw it to the ground.

A nurse ran over, grabbed it and tried to put it on me. Well, that didn't work. The strap from my wheelchair snapped, causing me to fly out onto the ground. I hoisted myself up and ran, screaming, out of the hospital.the nurses and my friends ran after me, including my mom and dad.