School.

Sasuke's POV

I check my phone and press the new app. Hinata is at the hideout. This girl probably spends all day there, it must be a lot of work being the leader.

"See you later mom!"

"Bye Sweetie thanks for the bento-wait why do you have two?"

"Oh uh I made extras so I was going to uh give them to a friend."

"Is it for a girl huh?" She hits my arm with her elbow.

"No!"

"Aw my Sasuke finally likes a girl! I was starting to think maybe you were gay!"

"What?!!"

"Nothing! Carry on then and be careful!"

I close the door and start making my way to the hideout. Everyone has a card the we use to scan so we can get in. I use mine and I'm allowed in.

I pass the medical floor, then the second floor, and make it to the third floor. I knock on Hinata's door but no one answers. Maybe she's in her office? I run over there and luckily she was.

She was passed out on the desk with a cup half full of beer and ice.

I tap her shoulder.

"Hinata?"

"No baby, a little longer"

"Baby??" I realized she's sleep talking.

"Oh uh Hinata I'm not who ever you're talking about, it's me Sasuke"

She opens her eyes slowly and rubs them like a child just waking up from a nap.

"What are you doing here kid?"

She gets up and her hair is wavy and curly. She's in a purple t-shirt and her underwear. I turn around quickly.

"I um can you put some clothes on or something please"

"Like you've never seen a naked girl but fine" I hear her pull a book and the bookshelves open again. Just what is down there?

I turn around as I hear her coming up. She comes back out with a pair of black shorts and sits down. She picks up her beer and walks to the window on the other side of the room.

"You really shouldn't drink so early"

"What are you my mother?"

"No but-"

"Exactly, anyways why are you here?"

"Come to school"

"Hn. Why?"

"You should know what it's like to have friends and-"

"Fine"

"What really?"

"Yeah" she returns to her desk and notices that their is a plate of pancakes with a smiley face made of syrup. She picks up the note and turns around. Was she smiling? She sits down and starts eating them.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I was thinking we could walk to school together" Also I didn't know you liked sweet things.

Suddenly my stomach rumbles, I didn't eat breakfast because I was busy making bento.

"Okay but go eat some breakfast first" I nod and head down to the kitchen where Jose laughs at me.

"Stop laughing!"

"Well then stop being so funny looking"