What Did I Do?

Sasuke's POV

Ino then Hinata. Yeah that would work. I walked to Ino's room and knocked on the door.

"Ino?"

I hear things being thrown and I quickly open the door.

"Ah Sasuke-kun! Quickly turn around I was trying to clean"

"Well you don't throw things around" I said turning around.

After hearing stuff being thrown into closets and so on, she finally tells me to turn around.

"Looks better" I teased.

"Shut up!"

"Anyways you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh yeah.."

"What's wrong?"

"Can you sit down please?"

"Okay.."

I sit on her bed and she grabs my hands.

"Ino..what are you doing?"

"Sasuke...I wanted to tell you that the past weeks you've been here have been awesome and I.."

"Ino?"

"I like you Sasuke-kun"

"W-What?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"I'm supposed to ask you that no more importantly you can't like me! I mean I can't give you what you want"

"Sasuke, you're everything I want. Just please think about it"

"Okay."

I walk out of her room and run to Hinata's room. As I open the door I see that Hinata is sleeping already. I walk over to her bed and see someone else is there.

Naruto.

I see that they are faced away from each other. Almost like they were arguing. I don't know why but I felt hurt inside. I walk out of the room while closing the door slowly.

I make my way back to Ino's room.

"Ino"

"What is Sasuke?"

"I do want to go out with you"

"Really?"

She smiles at me and hugs me. I never liked Ino other than a friend. I mean she is pretty & my first girlfriend. Maybe I can learn to like her.

"Sasuke sleep with me tonight"

"Okay"

"Is something wrong?"

I fake a smile.

"Nothing lets go to sleep"

That night I couldn't sleep at all. All I could think about was why was Hinata with Naruto if she didn't like him?

Next Morning-

Me and Ino woke up to screams and something being thrown. We quickly get up and walk out of the room.