6 || Never Alone 「Aoi Shouta」

六。一人じゃないで「蒼井翔太」

》》》

(F/N)'s PoV

Months passed and the scandal was finally cleared. Shouta and I were relieved, less busy, and finally able to go on more dates.

Tomorrow is Christmas, but Shouta and I haven't planned anything special yet.

Today, we were at a meeting in the conference room.

"So you want us to have a mini-concert event, [director's name]-san?" I asked.

"Mhm. Just a merge-company special. I think it would be a great project since you guys have a lot of friends who'll be attending and participating in the event." He said.

"It would be an honor to do that, [director's name]-san." Shouta said.

"Okay. Here's a blank page. Write all the songs that you guys will be performing. I'll arrange meetings with some of the people that you can't contact." He said.

"Thank you, sir." I said as Shouta and I bid ourselves out.

I was still staring at the blank paper until we arrived at the break room and took a seat.

"I see that you're amazed to experience this." Shouta said with a laugh.

"This is my first time to be onstage like this. I'm the person who sits at home and waits for the live streaming of an event, not the one who stands on the stage of one so I'm really psyched about it." I exclaimed.

"This is for the 31st, right?" He asked as he took a look at the paper.

"Mhm. It'll be until midnight to celebrate New Year's with the fans." I said.

"Good. So we can go out for the rest of the week since we have our day off?" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

☆☆☆

Today was finally Christmas. I woke up early and got ready for our date.

Shouta actually got us tickets to Hokkaido. I told him that I always wanted to go play in the snow and see a good mountain view so he said that this would be the perfect time to fulfill my wish.

Right now, we're on a train heading to Hokkaido.

"You can sleep if you want. I think it'll be two more hours until we get there." He said.

"No thanks. I'm all good. I got plenty of rest last night." I replied.

"That's good. We have a long day ahead of us!" He exclaimed with a smile.

With a slight giggle, I smiled back at his enthusiasm.

Soon we arrived at our destination and admired the platform view. It was a nice ski resort.

"Wow. Everything's... white.."

(F/N), that was so lame. T-T What kind of first impression was that? //face-palm

"That's because everything's covered with snow, (F/N).."

"Yes, apparently so.," I said, still face-palming.

"Let's get checked in first." He said as he grabbed my hand, leading the way to the hotel.

It's funny. Sure we've been dating for quite some time (6 months or more) so it would be no problem to share a room, right?..

Yeah...... no. If only we were boyfriend and girlfriend, I think it'd be okay. But I guess this isn't bad either.

We settled in our hotel room before going out to have some fun in the snow.

We made a snowman, threw snowballs at each other, rode a cable car to see the amazing view of everything below us, and of course took pictures of everything.

After all that, we went back to the top where we rode our cable cars, just to see the view. We were standing by the railing and admiring the beautiful atmosphere.

"The city is beautiful, but it's pretty refreshing to see more of the countryside." I said.

"Mhm. It definitely seems a little more relieving here. I feel really relaxed." He said as he rested his arms on the railing.

"I like it here. There's more people and it feels more lively. Everyone's so brainwashed by work at the city. I barely have time for myself there. I'm always alone in my apartment trying to think of something about work. Don't take me wrong, I love Tokyo and my job. It's just so different there. It's really nice to take a break like this." I admitted.

"Hey, (F/N), would you like to go on more trips like this in the future?" Shouta asked me as he stepped back from the railing and faced me.

"Yeah. I'd love to have even the shortest breaks and vacations out of the city." I said.

"I know this is sudden but,.. will you please be my girlfriend and go to more places with me?" He asked as he held my hands.

I embarrassingly faced him, but replied.

"I'd love to." I said with a laugh.

We then shared a warm embrace and a memorable moment with a wonderful view to end the morning.

From that moment on, I knew that I'd never feel alone again.

05|18|2017 ~ 10:24 pm

I can't believe Aoi-san's is halfway done 🤧😭😭😭