Welcome

Let me welcome you personally to The Realms trilogy. These books are a special project of mine because most of what is in this world has been entirely created by me. So, I want to give a quick explanation of The Realms. There are three known Realms, The Threll, The Dyre, and lastly, The Reahl. 

Dyre is the elven world for Mortal, and because of this, The Dyre is filled with mortal beings. This was a decision made by The Goddess to give mortal beings peace. Unfortunately, Humans make up most of the Dyre and they see themselves as true mortals. Beings like Halflings are only a small population in the Dyre, and Humans see them as an eyesore. So, the largest Clan of humans created a group of Knights made solely for the purpose of hunting Halfling kind. The Squire Knights under orders of Lord Foren Squire and his daughter Lady Cassandra Squire. They also employ masters of the art of torture. 

Now, onto the Threll. Threll means Heavens universally in all languages of the realms. The head of the Threll is The Oracle of Light or known to most, The Goddess. The Threll is made up of mostly immortals or Pseudo-Immortals. Many of the Fae folk live in the Threll, fairies, elves, wolf beast and many other creatures. The Oracle watches over the Dyre to try and keep it safe from the darkness of the Reahl, but as most know, sometimes we can only do so much trapped in a single realm. 

As for the Reahl, that means The Underworld in basic Dyre language. The Reahl is home to the Serpent King Narok. A beast with a human-like body, but covered in hideous green scales with a long tail trailing behind him where ever he walks. He controls all beast of the Reahl including dragons, and any creature with a serpent-like blood. He is cursed to never leave the Reahl, but with the power of serpent-like creatures, it's still easy to reek havoc on the Dyre.

Now that I have that quick lesson out of the way, let's dig down into the story itself. Please, if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes let me know. As I go through this series I hope I can rely on all the readers to give me a hand or even just let me know what they think. I'm only one person after all. So, please comment and please vote as you go along. 

With that said, please enjoy Book one of the Realms Series. Welcome, to the Dyre.