Falling for you {more like falling on you}

Octavia's POV

"What the hell?" I yell as I try and regain my balance but fail and fall face first into the ground. "Ahh oww damn it watch it will you?" I look back and see a dark haired girl sitting against the lockers rubbing her leg. Huffing I stand up and turn around, im heading back to my group of friends when I hear her again "hey... um girl do you mind helping me?" Turning back to face her I look to where she is pointing. Walking over to the lockers I pick up a metal looking cage... no not cage brace. "This?" I ask walking back to her nodding she reaches up for it. Handing the brace to her I fidget with my hands. There is something appealing about this girl and I can't tell what. Maybe it's the cute sense of style or the heavy metal thing around her leg. I snap back into reality and see her struggling to stand back up. Without a second though I grab her by the arm and try to help her up just to be slapped "what the hell? I was just tryna help!" I growl backing away from the girl. "I've got it" she mutters leaning against the lockers. "Go run off and play jock will ya? Stop pitying the broken girl, I'm not an damaged artifact you can fix. Go!" Shoving my hands into my pockets I walk past my group of friends to my next period.
        ___________________

"Ms.Blake? Hello?" Looking around I see the whole class staring at me "Can you answer the question on the board please?" Looking down at my notes I see what I had subconsciously written. Slamming my notebook shut I pull my things into my hands "um I need... I need to go." Walking out of class I can hear Professor Kane calling after me but I keep walking. I don't stop until I reach my spot under the bleachers, ducking under the metal pole I see the dark haired girl again. "Um... yeah I'll go um" turning I slam into the pole and drop my books. Damn it Octavia. You have one mission and you fail. I hear laughing and I turn around and see the small girl limping over to me. "Octavia I like it. But what's the rush? Where you gotta go? Is Ms.high school jock too cool to be seen with the crippled girl?" Watching the girl approach me I manage to shove out some words resembling "no no not that. Nope it's not that it's that... no shut up Octavia damn it I'm talking aloud again" the girl smirks and I want to get out again. Bending down I slam my head back into the pole "god damnit" I hiss. Grabbing my arm she pulls me up and pushes my chin to the side. I can't stop looking at her, I don't know why either. Her eyes meet mine and I'm tempted to lean in and kiss her.... maybe I could. Her hand still wavering on my check stays there as she slowly shifts towards me. Our eyes don't break apart and our faces are only inches apart. I could lean in right now... I could kiss this girl. I try to force out words but I'm interrupted by her soft voice. "You gonna kiss me or what tree girl?" Smiling I close the distance between us and my lips are almost pressed against hers when I hear screaming. "Hey O! Why'd you ditch class?" Quickly we both pull away, our arms dropping to our sides. Looking back I see the girl already by the other side of the bleachers. She ducks under and pulls her leg with the brace through and walks away. Tempted to call after her I realize I didn't even get her name. God damnit Octavia, your so stupid. Couldn't even get her name. "Octavia? What the hell happened to your forehead?" Ontari shouts running up to me. Pulling my chin towards her, rougher than the girl with the chocolatey eyes did, and looks at the gash in my head. "Damn girl whatcha doing, Daydreaming?" She mocks. "You better go to the nurse and get that cleaned up. I'll see you tomorrow" and with that she runs off with the rest of the gang. Huffing I grab my stuff from the ground and walk out from the bleachers.

Okay so not really a good place to end but since Ima have the next chapter out hopefully tonight it should be fine.