Are we more than best friends? (Justin Bieber fanfiction)

"Are we more than best friends" that was the 6 words with 24 letters that made my head go crazy. Are we best friends or are we more? He's been my best friend since forever. And I don't want to ruin what we have. This has been flying around my head for weeks. Day and night. I love him, but I don't know if it's like my best friend or more.

"Are u coming?"

Justin and I have been planning this vacation for a long time. He has been so busy with his tour, that we haven't seen each other for weeks. Being best friends with an international superstar isn't that easy. But I know how much he loves to travel all around the world, performing for his beliebers.

"I'm on my way" Justin was waiting on the couch in my living room. We are about to go to the airport. We are going to the Bahamas 'cause Justin is having a long break from his Tour. 2 weeks at the Bahamas with my Best friend, Can it get any better?

We put our luggage in the back of Justin's car and drive to the airport.

Justin's security guards are walking around us. If they weren't here Justin and I might have been attacked by now. We walk through the gates and looks around for Justin's private jet. There it is. We walk aboard and settles down in the plane. The flight will take a few hours so I take my computer and put it on the table. The plane is very stylish decorated with couches and flat screens. Justin must have paid over a million dollars for this.

"What do you think?" Justin walked against me with a big smile on his face.

"I love it Justin! This is amazing, I can't wait to spend 2 weeks at the Bahamas with you"

"me neither"

I sit down on the couch next to the table where I placed my laptop. This was going to be a long flight.

I look a around the plane when my eyes suddenly find something that usually doesn't belong on an airplane.

"Seriously Justin? Is that a bed?" I look towards a bed in one of the corners.

"Umm.. Yes..?" He look confused at me.

"Why do you have a bed on the airplane?"

"It could be useful" he says and winks at me.

There have never been any kind of romance between Justin and I, we have been best friends since kindergarten. And he's dating Selena and I also have a boyfriend, Trevor. He's very sweet, most of the time. He often gets very drunk and starts hitting me. Actually me and Trevor's relationship is some serious piece of crap. I don't love him, not anymore. But he won't let me leave him. He threatens to hurt my family every time I try to get away from him. He doesn't even know that I'm on my way to the Bahamas with Justin. And if he knew that, then he would do anything to stop it.

"Doofus" Justin is so cheeky sometimes.

"Sooo.. How is you and Trevor?" Justin never really liked Trevor. He doesn't know that he's violent, and doesn't need to know.

"Fine.. How is you and Selena doing?" I don't know what else to say.

"She's on tour so we haven't seen each other that much lately.."

"Oh.. I guess you miss her a lot?"

"Yeah.. I don't know.. Actually we aren't really speaking so much by the time.."

"Why not?" I ask curiously. Justin and I've always told each other everything.

"I don't know.. I just think that we're slowly falling apart.. It feels like we are pushing ourselves away from each other.."

"I'm really sorry to hear that Justin, I hope you'll figure things out." I know how much he loves Selena, or at least used to.

"I don't know, we have been through a lot, maybe it's a sign.. Maybe we just aren't meant to be.." He sits down on the couch on the other side of the table.

"Don't say that Justin, I'm sure that everything will work out, just give it some time."

"Maybe you're right.."

"The plane is now ready to take off. Please fasten your seat belts. We are flying in a few minutes. Enjoy your flight"

This was the last thing the speaker said before the motors on the plane started to roar. We do as we're told and fastens our seat belts, we still sit in front of each other. The plane drives faster and faster on the airfield. The plane starts to take off.

********************************************************************************************************'***

do you have any name suggestions for Justin's best friend? (the main character)