Chapter 6

My eyes stared unblinking at the ceiling. My heart wasn't beating. My lungs weren't inhaling. My voice wasn't working.
  She looked at me with pity. "Maybe I should explain to you what is happening to you. Well, you see, I used this easy spell called 'Freeze' and with the wright movement, I can make someone freeze in time. Your body is still in that moment, but your conscience is living on in this moment."
I said nothing, obviously. "Well, time to begin!" she said cheerily. She pushed my sleeve up all the way to my shoulder.
"Oh and this will hurt. A lot."
She plunged the scalpel into my arm.
I want to scream.
She twisted and turned it as if carving up my arm like a pumpkin. This was some sick Halloween.
The pain...It hurts so much.
She turned my head so I could look at my arm. She was carving weird symbols on my skin. Black blood was flowing down my arm. Black blood? What was happening? I wanted to turn my head, I didn't want to see.
The plunged the scalpel in yet again and turned it.
Someone kill me. Please.
Tears refused to come to my eyes and my brain refused to knock me unconscious.
She did this for hours. Plunge it it. Turn it a few times. Take it out. The marks on my arm are about the size of a quarter. Each symbol is different.
HELP. ME. THIS HURTS! PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP.
She stopped when she reached my wrist. "Okay, we are done for today. Each day I'll do a different body part, tomorrow will be hand, next day one finger, next another finger, and so on and so forth. I know it hurt, but the pain will go away after a while." She lifted my profusely bleeding arm to my eyes. "Do you see? Black blood? This proves that you're evil. As soon as metal touches your blood, it turns color temporarily. That's probably why you've never noticed it, if you haven't."
She snapped her fingers and I Unfreezed.
The first thing I did was scream. Very loudly. She snapped her fingers and I Freezed, mouth open. "No no no we ain't having none of that. Control your emotions, child." Control my emotions? What? She just carved up my arm. She grabbed a gag and put it in my mouth. "Now then." She snapped her fingers and again, I Unfreezed. Knowing what I had to do, I jumped off the table, kicked her in the face, and ran out the door. I found the front door, unlocked it, and flew out of it also.
I ran into the wilderness.

~Author's Note~
Haiii thanks for reading my story! Sorry for all the goriness, but you're okay with it, right?
I really hate that old lady, tbh.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions, feel free to comment them. If you want to compliment my expert writing skills, also comment. If you think my story sucks, please don't comment.
But please vote.
Baii
•A•