New (2)

*Kaitlyn's p.o.v*

I got up at 9am this morning for church.  I HATE going to church, I am not a christian but my parents don't know that.  They always pray and stuff and it's weird.  I don't believe in God but I have to go and act like I do.  Yay!  (notice sarcasm) 

I picked out an outfit and put it on.

I put on some light makeup and walked out of my room

"Good morning sunshine." My mother said.

"Hi."  I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast my mom made me.  It was 9:30 when I was all ready for church.  Church is at 9:45 so we have to go now.  We hopped in the car and drove for 13 minutes until we got there.  I got out the car and walked into the church.  I got in and saw this strange new family.  They had 10 kids, a mom and a dad.  I sit in my regular seat, and a boy my age is staring at me.  Who is this kid?  I look up at him, and when I look him in the eye we both look away.  I look at him again and he's laughing and blushing.  I smile and look at my mom.

"Why are you smiling?" 

"Don't ask." I say and look at the boy again. 

"Good morning."  The pastor starts.  I hear some faint 'mornings' from the church. 

"Please turn to..." The pastor said.  I didn't listen to what he said after, and just looked at the stranger.  He looked up at me and our eyes locked.  I looked away as quick as I could, hoping he wouldn't notice I was staring at him.

"I'm going to the bathroom."  I say to my mom. I walk out of the room and into the bathroom.  I hear some footsteps in front of the bathroom. After I finished I washed my hands and walked out. The boy was there, he pushed me against the wall and our lips connected. I pushed him away and said,

"Don't touch me again, asshole." I walk back into the church and sit down agrily. To be honest... I wasn't angry, he was really cute. But I don't know him, so I shouldn't kiss him. He comes back in the room and looks at me. I look down and don't pay attention to him. Who does he think he is?

Thanks for reading. You should know this already but this has actually happened to me, it's still happening now, so I decided to write a book about it. Way more has happened since this day in this chapter, but I'll update this soon! Bye cuties! xoxo

-Kaitlyn

(456 words)