All is Well

(Author Note, this is my first fanfiction so I am going to do the very best that I can. Set a few days after episode 33 of Ninninger)

The Ninningers always spent time together (even though they were already cousins so they saw enough of each other.) Takaharu and Kinji were best friends, Nagi and Fuuka always go and come home from school together and Yakumo and Kasumi had pretty much known each other their whole lives as they were best friends, They always did everything together.

Kasumi was sitting by herself reading a science book on how to calculate titrations accurately while the other Ninningers were all out doing their own thing. Takaharu and Fuuka were chilling with a cake in a quiet cafe so that they wouldn't argue again, Nagi and Kinji were just out having a laugh and Yakumo was just out for a stroll with absolutely nothing on his mind but he always carried his Shuriken with him just in case of emergencies. He suddenly came across a field of flowers and saw a perfect pink rose and he ended up thinking of Kasumi. "I have to admit it, she is really smart and she is quite cute." Yakumo said as he looked at the flower that reminded him so much of his best friend.

Yakumo had always had a huge crush on Kasumi since they were young but he would rather kill himself than admit it. The other Ninningers managed to force the truth out of him a few days ago by either telling them he loved her or they were going to call him Harry Potter for the rest of his life. He did tell them the truth that he was in love with her.

Flashback:
"Come on Yakkun, we know that when you said those things to Suzumebachi, you pretended that you were talking to Kasumi and you wished you could tell her how you feel." Nagi said to him. Yakumo looked down because Nagi was telling the truth, he did love Kasumi and he wanted her to run away with him because he had always wanted to tell her how he felt. Fuuka nodded in agreement with Nagi but they all agreed not to say anything to Kasumi about the talk with Yakumo.

Yakumo placed the rose on her desk where she kept her science books and attached a note to the stem because she had to know how he felt about her. He had told the rest of the team about what he was going to do and they all gave him the look of support towards him. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming towards the room and he knew it was Kasumi so he ran out of the room as fast as he possibly could without her seeing him and hid in a dark corner. Kasumi walked into her room and her eyes immediately went to the rose that was on top of her science books and picked it up. Unfortunately the note that Yakumo had placed on the rose sild into her coat pocket and she had no clue. "Its beautiful, I love it whoever left it is a true gentleman but why would they leave the rose with me?"

She walked out of her room and immediately went to Fuuka and showed her the rose. "Kasumi-Chan it's so beautiful." Fuuka said to her trying not to look at Yakumo as he could clearly see that she didn't have the note. "Thanks Fuu-Chan but who would leave me something this beautiful." Kasumi replied to her with a smile. The other boys went to Yakumo and pull him aside "She clearly doesn't know about the note I left on the rose." Yakumo said to the others and Takaharu, Nagi and Kinji all nodded. Kinji spoke to them all "Look we have to get Kasumi to read that note that you left her." Takaharu's bid grin appeared and silently said "Looks like we are spying on Kasumi, I'm getting fired up."

(Author note: Hope you thought it was good, I really want to continue this, let me know what you think.)