Special Day (Part 1)

Sunrise. I looked out the window and watched. Mark was still asleep. He probably stayed up later than me.

I sighed and looked down at myself. I'm never up this early, so me being awake at such a time must mean something.

I got up from the chair I was watching from and headed over to the calendar where a circle was placed around the date. Hearts surrounded it.

Happy Anniversary! 5 Years!

I stared blankly at the date. It had been that long.

Another thought arise. I have nothing to give to Mark! He was always surprising me with cool gifts on this day. I have to give him something. Something special.

I walked out the door and headed for the kitchen.

Jon was in there, making himself a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning (y/n)! Today is a special day isn't it?" he smiled. I nodded.

"I need something special for Mark. Any ideas?" I asked. Jon was full of ideas.

"Uh, how about you take him to his favorite book store?" he suggested.

"Perfect! Thanks Jon!" I left the kitchen to change.

"No problem!"

I changed ate and Mark was still sleeping. It was around 8 am. Time to wake him up ~

I closed the door behind me, trying to evade the creaks it might make. Slowly, I made my way on the bed and above Mark.

He was sleeping peacefully. A part of me told myself not to do it. The other kept screaming at me, saying it'll be great.

I kissed his cheek gently.

"Mark..." I whispered. He groaned.

"Marrrkkkk~" he closed his eyes more.

"Mark. Guess what today is?" I asked.

"I don't know..." he mumbled.

"It's a special day~" I teased.

His eyes opened a bit. He saw me smiling over him.

"Uhhhhh, it's a friday?" he asked. I chuckled and kissed him again..

"Wrrrooonnnnggg."

"Tell me then. I'm too tired for guessing games."

"It's May 18th Mark."

He blinked a couple of times and stared at me. His eyes lit up.

"OH!" I laughed as he had his realization.

"Is it seriously today?" he asked.

"Yep."

"Wow. I thought I had another day."

"Haha. Hurry up and get ready. I wanna take you somewhere." I pecked him on the lips and hopped of the bed.

-Time Skip brought to you by writer's block where you don't know what you are writing-

Mark sat in the passenger's seat. I adjusted the seat to my preference.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, but ready for what?"

"Something you will LOVE."

"You?"

I laughed.

"Maybe tonight."

"I'll be ready." he gave me finger guns and proceeded to laugh.

The bookstore was only an hour away, not that far in my opinion.

"NO NO NO!" Mark screamed as we got closer.

"Hm?" I pretended not to understand.

"AHHH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" he screamed louder.

"I know, that plant is quite gorgeous."

"Pfff, I'm better looking."

"You sure?"

"No."

"Awww...~"

I parked and exited the car. When I got to Mark's side, he engulfed me with a hug. I laughed as he spun me around.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" he screamed, making me laugh hard.

"I love you too." I said in between my laughs.

He put me down and kissed me. We made our way to the book store.

Inside was a sea of books, QUALITY books. Beautiful, not as beautiful as that plant but still beautiful. Mark was a kid in a candy store. Saying that, he was happy as can be. I smiled and watched him walk around.

We never went here because we would have plans but today was special.

Nothing could ruin it.

A/N YOU ARE WELCOME! I'm finally gonna write it. I have been holding myself back from writing a chapter like this but I'm running out of ideas! It's driving me crazy but so does Mark. Haha. I'm tempted to write another chapter on a different idea, it's would be really cringe. But this book is cringe soooo TIME TO WRITE HAHA