Chapter 27

"Rachel died for your happiness, Will." I said to Will when we got inside the car. We just attended Rachel's funeral and we had to skip school today.

He sighed. "I know."

Before I could fasten my seatbelt, I leaned closer to Will and let him play with my hair. I clutched him tightly and caressed his back.

"Let's go." He said. I went back to my seat position as Will reeved the engine.

***

Will wanted me to go to his house for a while. His mom was still at work and he didn't want to be alone.

I went out of the bathroom that was connected to Will's room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his shoulders resting on his lap.

I ran my hand through his hair and sat beside him. "Don't be sad. I hate to see you so miserable."

He forced a little smile. "I'm not sad. I'm just...happy." There was a bit of hesitancy in his voice. "The arranged marriage is off."

I didn't reply. Yes, I was happy that the arranged marriage was off but what made me feel guilty was that Rachel had to die to make Will happy and to call off the marriage. I didn't want her to die.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was so close that the annoying sparks that I had whenever he's around began to come back. "And all we could do was to let her die."

Will was being so hard on himself and it broke me. It wasn't his fault. It wasn't anyone's fault.

I lifted his chin and kissed him. His kisses were weak for a second but later became slow yet strong ones and that made me smile.

His hot kisses made fluttering butterflies in my stomach.

I stood up from my sitting position and Will looked at me with an eyebrow arched. I smiled as I straddled my legs on his lap. I could feel him smiling as well when we returned back to our passionate kisses.

He cupped my butt and lifted me up from the bed without breaking the kisses. He let go of one of my legs and pinned me to the wall of his room like I was a work of art.

His kisses slowly trailed down from the upper part of my neck to my bare shoulders. I moaned with pleasure. His hand began to lift the hem of my tank top.

I wanted him so badly but I knew that it was too early. I pushed his hand away. "Will...no. Stop." I said softly when we pulled away from our kisses.

"I'm sorry. It's just that...I've been wanting you for so long." He said.

"I want you too. But now is not the time."

He nodded in agreement and went back to kissing. But now, his kisses were no longer sweet and slow. They were strong, hungry and demanding. I wanted more of it.

"I fucking love you." He said in between our kisses.

"I love you too. More than fuck can ever imagine." I said.

"I'm happy to know that." He laughed when he buried his face in my hair. 

***

Will took a short shower and I was sitting on the edge of my bed, playing a game of Mobile Legends as I waited for him to finish.

He came out of the shower with no shirt on. I gulped. I could feel my blood stream rushing up to my face. I could see his abs. It looked like it was sculpted by the gods.

His hair was still damp and water trickled down to the floor. He looked gorgeous.

He noticed me staring at him and he smiled.

I blushed and looked away and resumed to my game. "Will, put a shirt on."

"Am I too glorious to look at?" He asked in a cocky tone.

I gave him a blank stare.

"I'm only joking." He grabbed a shirt from his closet and wore it over his head. "Do you still have the shirt I gave you?"

"Of course."

"Good."

I smiled.

He plopped beside me and watched me play. He scoffed. "Noob." He said playfully.

"Why, thank you." I grimaced and concentrated on my game.

VICTORY It said on the screen.

"Noob, huh?" I asked.

"That's my girl." He said and kissed me lingeringly.

My phone buzzed. "Hello?"

I heard Lora's loud and energetic voice on the other end. "Hey, girl!"

"Hey!"

"You sound happy. I'm glad."

I only giggled. Lora already knew what happened at the hospital and that we attended Rachel's funeral.

"I want to invite you guys to my aunt's wedding. You and Will can come, right? Ralph is already sure that he can come."

"Duh. Of course we can."

"Aweee! Great! I'll send you the address tomorrow. The wedding will be next week. I just wanted to invite you guys early."

"Lora, we'll be there."

"Okay!" I heard her giggling. "Stop nibbling my neck, Ralph." I could hear Ralph mumbling in response and Lora laughed.

"Lora, I'm still here." I reminded.

"Oh. Yeah. Crap. Well, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye." I hung up.

I put my phone down and faced Will. "We're invited to a wedding next week."

A smirk plastered on his face. "One day, we will be inviting the guests at our wedding."

I smiled and played with Will's hair. "One day."