10.

"So why do I have to dress up?" I asked Taro. He is also a transfer student. Taro and I will be announcing topics during the cultural show. And Taro wants us to dress up in traditional clothing.

"Well it is Japanese culture so, it should be fine right?" Taro said holding up a Yukata.
"I guess, I'll wear mine after lunch. I need to give Viktor his lunch box" I told Taro.

"Ooh, are you guys dating?" He asked in a teasing tone.

I blushed and dropped the chop sticks I was holding. "N-no! Why does every one think that?" I stuttered. If Viktor hears about this, would he be mad? What if he stops talking to me because of this?

"The way you two look at each other." He answered folding cloth and placing it on the table.

"Minami-kun said the same thing." I told him. What was up with that? Did people like the idea of Viktor and I together? I wouldn't mind a relationship with Viktor. I'm sure he feels different though.

"Well it's true. Anyways let's get this done by lunch then." Taro said lifting up another box.

"Yuri! Where were you? I didn't see you in the hallway, today!" Viktor whined, launching himself onto me.

I laughed and ruffled his hair, "Relax, I'm helping out with Japanese fair remember?"
Viktor pouted and sat down, "Will you be able to eat lunch with me?" He asked.

"Sure, I brought some Tempura and rice from the stalls. I didn't have time to pack a lunch." I told Viktor handing him two plastic bowls with foil wrapped on top.

"Did you sleep in" Viktor asked unwrapping the foil.
I handed him a plastic fork, "Yeah, I didn't want to get out of bed and I was still tired."

Viktor laughed, "Not a morning person?" I shooked my head. Viktor's face brighten as he took a bite of Tempura. "Japanese food is so good!" He moaned.

I laughed, "Maybe I'll cook some traditional dishes for you." I replied.
"Yuri's cooking is so good!" Viktor gushed. "Where's Mai? I haven't seen her today." Viktor asked.

"Ah, she probably has a appointment or something." I replied. "I better go, I still have to finish the set up for the show." I said getting up.

"Aw, you can't stay longer?" Viktor pouted.
"Sorry you're going to the festival right? I'll see you there."

"Yuri~" Phichit's voice sang as I neared the changing room.
"What?" I groaned.

"You should wear a flower in your hair." Phichit said, handing me a rose clip.
I glared at him, "I'm a boy. I'm not suppose to look cute." I told him.

Phichit pouted, "Please? I want some pictures!" He wailed.
I sighed, knowing that if I didn't give in now. Phichit wouldn't stop until I said yes.
"One picture okay? Let me dress first."

Phichit nodded and I stepped into the room.

After I got dress in the Yukata. I looked at the body length mirror. My hair is getting long isn't it? I took a lock of my hair and clipped it with the rose clip. It didn't really look too bad.

I left the room, and started the final preparations for the show. Forgetting about the clip.

The Japanese cultural festival has finally started. Students and parents have started filling in the dance hall.

Mine and Taro's job is to greet everyone with a smile and hand them a mini book. I'm not sure where Phichit went to, but it's getting hard to keep up with everyone.

"Yuri!" A excited voice called, before I could reply a figure lunged at me. I almost lost my balance as I saw long sliver hair in my vision.

"V-viktor! Don't do that! That could've been dangerous!" I scolded the sliver haired boy.
"But, Yuri! I missed you!" Viktor whined. I sighed and patted his head.