chapter 2

I started down the trail.I was looking up at the trees,the leaves were bright green along with the cherry blossom trees pink petals.I climbed up a trunk of a tree,perching on a branch,I saw Oliver about a mile away walking down the path dragging a stick behind him.I took a blossom out of a tree and slid down.I kept walking looking down at the flower's petals thinking about the pie he gave me.As I was walking I started thinking about my past.I am an orphan, I don't really remember anything about my parents, I do remember when I was about 8 years old my parents took me on a walk and dropped me off saying thy would pick me up later, but, they never did.I stood there waiting for about two day until I realized they weren't coming back...so,I started walking down the road until I saw a shop and decided to walk in and that is when I met my closest and forever friend Rin. She,at the time,noticed me as I did her and we walked up to each other and started talking.

[FLASHBACK]

"Hi."The new girl said."Hello." "What's your name?" "Nicole.What's yours?" "Rin." "That's pretty.Do you want to be friends?" "Yeah! Thank you your name is pretty too."

We started walking towards a women that looked like her mother. "Hey mum." "Hey honey,who's your new friend?" "This is Nicole." "Hi." I say with a smile and stick out my hand to shake hers and she does. "Hi Nicole,where's your mum?" "Umm..." I look down at floor feeling the memories sink in farther as the realization hits me,unsure how to answer. "Well,you see,...we were on a walk when she told me to stay by that sign over there...and she said she'd be back...two days ago, and well..she clearly never came back.And now I don't have a mum anymore..."

I started feeling the burn of tears trailing down my face and when I looked up at Rin's mother she looked shock but in thought too. ",And now I don't know what to do." I choked out.

Her mum got on her knees so she was on my level.She looked me straight in the eyes with her hands on my shoulders and she told me,"You can come live with Rin and I,we couldn't let you live on your own,is that okay?" I nodded and wiped away my tears and Rin gave me a hug."Thank you." "No problems at all dear."

   [END OF FLASHBACK]

   I felt water on my cheeks,I didn't even realize I was crying and I was about 20 feet from Oliver when he realized I was there and he saw me and walked over."Nicole?...What's wrong?"He lifted up my chin,wiping away my tears.

  His dark brown hair was disheveled,his emerald green eyes darker than usual,I knew he was worried.His tan skin and dark pink lips were a contrast to mine,well because of course I'm extremely pale.But that's okay I like being the way I am not many people I know are. I notice his eyes,they're gorgeous,yet they're filled with so much emotion,when he lets it show at least, I know he's worried. "I was just thinking about that day,you know,in the past." "Its okay,everything's okay." He pulled me in close,nuzzling into my neck and kissing me on the forehead.He took my hand and we kept walking on.

(Author's note: Heyyyyy guuuyyyzzz :P sorry I haven't updated been a bit busy as you can see I love you all for the reads so far Im happy I'm getting them because this is my first story so Thank You! <3 Desty)